Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving off the Shadow Week 2 Event: An unexpected call

2 posters

Go down

Driving off the Shadow Week 2 Event: An unexpected call Empty Driving off the Shadow Week 2 Event: An unexpected call

Post  UnityPrime Wed May 23, 2012 4:22 pm

(Please note: I will be messaging the results of some actions in private. I just wanted to get this bit out sooner rather than later)

There was a hushed moment on the station at the edge of known space. Even after Orleos’s declaration that the diplomatic avenue was foolish, there was a palpable sense of anticipation. Styker’s probes sent out their message requesting negotiation.
Su Maehl braced himself for a garbled mess . What he got was in its own way more shocking. A cultured smooth tenor voice spoke clearly in an audio file which contained to malevolent code.

“I am the Chief of the Great Migration. We are in your debt for granting mercy to our diseased brethren. They would have swarmed our civilian transports had you not annihilated them so thoroughly.

We welcome your offer to talk; as there is much to discuss. In deference to the losses you have suffered, and your likely assumption that this is an invasion of Iron Republic space, I will let you choose the place of our meeting. I await your reply.”

With that the communication cut off. The assembled foreign dignitaries had a decision to make.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Driving off the Shadow Week 2 Event: An unexpected call Left_bar_bleue120/120Driving off the Shadow Week 2 Event: An unexpected call Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Driving off the Shadow Week 2 Event: An unexpected call Empty Re: Driving off the Shadow Week 2 Event: An unexpected call

Post  EEFColonyGeneralMalthus Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:26 am

Colony General Malthus chose his words carefully and broadcast them in an analogue signal, a digital signal and by Uloh Magnavore directly into the Hive.

"I am merely a respresentative of a group of free colonies. I do not speak for the IR or any of the other assembled nations. I would offer the Uloh Free Confederacy as your place of meeting. My reason is that it is one of the few places in the Polar Expanse where the Estrain are freebeings.
Therefore your presence there would not be viewed as an attack. As long as you do not disrespect the brave and honorable soldiers of the Uloh Hive and their allies. Coordinates are forthcoming."

EEFColonyGeneralMalthus

Back to top Go down