Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wondering who is lurking around

+3
OrleosSacrenine
blackheartsecurity
Ar'yayhivequeen
7 posters

Go down

Just wondering who is lurking around Empty Just wondering who is lurking around

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Hello all, hope things are going alright, just wondering, who if anyone is checking the forums these days. Do you hop on just to glance at things? Is anyone interested in posting things but just doesn't see the right opportunity? Just want to get a feel for those who still check the place out once in a while.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Just wondering who is lurking around Left_bar_bleue120/120Just wondering who is lurking around Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Just wondering who is lurking around Empty Interest

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Yeah now that I have resurrected my comp after nearly three months of death I am interested in this. I dunno I almost feel like we should move to a smaller scale if we do.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Just wondering who is lurking around Left_bar_bleue100/100Just wondering who is lurking around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Just wondering who is lurking around Empty Re: Just wondering who is lurking around

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm

I still lurk. Was at I-CON over the weekend. Was sad though, B was not there, so no campaigns from what I could see. But I'm still here!

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Just wondering who is lurking around Left_bar_bleue100/100Just wondering who is lurking around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Just wondering who is lurking around Empty Re: Just wondering who is lurking around

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 am

I am trying to decide which direction to go with this character, so I am lurking and looking for inspiration

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Just wondering who is lurking around Left_bar_bleue120/120Just wondering who is lurking around Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 am

I dunno I almost feel like since most of the factions are disappeared those of us who lurk outside Ar'yay's bedroom window could do a free form thing as members of a faction(s) instead of its leaders.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Sounds like an idea, how would we go about it though? Ask B for our own section, or find some way to RP it somewhere else?

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 pm

We can Ask the lord of DR for a section, I was just gonna post it in the mission section my initial mission and see where it goes. My first post will be like a standard mission however I am going to post again in that thread after all players involved have posted. These I will keep shorter and sweeter with more decision points and it will keep on rolling.

That being said how often should we expect everyone to post? (Outer limit, if we are all on I figure our posts would mount faster than a facebook flame war). I was kinda thinking 4 days just to keep it fresh. like I post, Orleos posts (clock starts after their post) but Aryay is MIA that week I will take over mission actions for them until they pop back up on the net.

Sound good or has the crazy side of my brain taken over again?

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Just wondering who is lurking around Empty Game Time

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:01 am

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t1014-the-treasure-of-turgut-janzoon

Ok, here we go. Lets give this a go and see what happens. Hopefully it will lead to epic many happinesses.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 am

Your wish is my command

See the new campaign section. It's now set up for free form gaming.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just wondering who is lurking around Empty Easing back in.....

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 am

Hey gang!

Had to drop off the face of the multiverse last Sept due to lack of internet, then life got in the way with stuff and things. Going to try to ease back in, but there's ALOT of posts to read in order to get back up to speed. I'm probably not going to be jumping into any missions for the first few weeks back until I know the general climate of things. I will say I've missed everyone, hope you've all been well.

Lil(Sarah)
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Just wondering who is lurking around Left_bar_bleue125/125Just wondering who is lurking around Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Aw! We have missed you too. It may seem like a ton of posts, but there isn't TOO much to catch up on. If you wish, I'm sure any or all of us could give you a quick recap.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri May 25, 2012 4:58 am

I'm on and off. When I'm on, I'm really on. but then I disappear for a week or two. While I love to be motivated, I love having lots of lag between stuff.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Just wondering who is lurking around Left_bar_bleue125/125Just wondering who is lurking around Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum