Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City

5 posters

Go down

An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:28 am

Welcome and Greetings all to the people of Druzi Prime's Fire Dome City. The hottest city on this side of the Polar Expanse! Im so happy my people had a chance to show me the beauty of your Lavafalls.
I represent a group that wants you to have freedom, live forever and never have to do manual labor for the rest of your virtually immortal life. Your current leader was a wonderful rebel, and should be respected and cherished as the national hero she is.
But you need the help of the Kasanthian Federation if you want to escape the endless drudgery of the wageslavery that fuels the Iron Republic. We have deposited ambassadors. They have skill and strength and want to help set you free!
Will you be free!
For once in your god damn life will you be free!
Join the Kasanthian Federation and we will protect you from all threats in this side of the universe.
Freedom, Immortality and a life free from manual labor.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Left_bar_bleue100/100An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty Re: An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Once again people of Druzi Prime, I stand with a heavy heart to address the honorable Masses.
There have been rogue elements of my religious order who have come to your world. I bring cures to the Druzi Sickness that harms you. It was never my intention to have harm come to civilian targets.
They have been handled by your brave security forces. Credit to them for bringing these rogue elements to justice.
I offer a donation of thousands of ghaz of precious crystals to the families affected by the illness.
Please reconsider my offer, thousands of years ago this planet was part of the kingdom of the Nightmare Lords. Underneath your feet is an alien city from before us all.
If you allow a civilian archaeological team from my lands onto Druzi Prime they will open the way safely. If you allow the IR military to blunder around wildly they will set a chain of events into play that will kill all life on this planet.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Left_bar_bleue100/100An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty Re: An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm

A transparent ploy that even a child could see through. It is obvious that Kasanth wants to enslave the good people of Druzi and now that their latest plot was foiled by the brave defenders of Fire Dome City we hear excuses. Never mind that Kasanth was the ones who put these vampires on your world in the first place. Never mind that they were the ones who threatened this peaceful world with bombardment. No they have your best interest in mind right? Wrong! They want this world under their nightmarish boot heels and when one plan fails another one comes up. I would not trust these invaders, for all you know these crystals are poisoned or will summon vile nightmarish beasts to consume you.

Now she wishes to scare you about an alien city beneath your feet, of course you should allow the people who have been trying to destroy you access to it. When have aliens ever helped you good citizens of Druzi? All these aliens have done is brought you pain and misery, if there is an alien city under you then i say let it be buried forever, or better yet destroyed.

The Church of the Horned Dog has been here with you treating illness, and injuries. We have brought food and medicine and have asked nothing in return from you. All we ask of you now is to think of your future, don't give in to these monstrous terrorists, trust in the people who have fought for you. Trust in Blackheart Securities, Trust in Maehl Holdings, trust in the Iron Republic Brethren who stand on your planet protecting your homes. and trust in me, Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog. Together we will drive back these foul invaders who try to taint us with their sicknesses and lies.

Here for a better future for all

Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Left_bar_bleue120/120An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty In the same public forum that the previous statements were made

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Admiral Yr,
If it was just a rogue faction of the KFed turn them over to Iron Republic control for public execution. It will get a loose cannon on your side under control and give the people of Druzi the justice they deserve.

-Director Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Yes our Demon loving friend, if this was a rogue element like you say it was turn over all guilty parties to the local authorities. This isn't an unreasonable request, you do not approve of these actions do you? Come now, give the good people of Druzi Prime a reason to actually trust a single word coming out of your undead loving mouth.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Left_bar_bleue120/120An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty week 1 response

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Admiral Layne Yr,

I must concur with Director Blackheart. In the coming days I will be hosting an event to celebrate out victory in defeating this rogue contingent. I encourage you to make your donation so that I can disburse these funds accordingly at the event, as well as offset costs incurred by my company. Furthermore, it would be a golden opportunity to hand over the locations of these rogue agents so that local officials can apprehend these fiends and the people rejoice in their punishment.

If you require a liaison for the same, let me know as I will be more than happy to assist.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Left_bar_bleue125/125An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Sentient Beings and Fellow Independent Corporation Entities,

Terra Nova Industries would like to remind you of certain facts and historical evidence that all here seem to be either ignoring or in ignorance of. We have not won the day on Druzi Prime, nor are we even certain that as a planet Druzi Prime will be there tomorrow. While it is very likely that we have neutralized all of the rogue Kasanthian forces we do not know this as a fact. We also have not actually cleared the entire population of Firedome City of all possible maladies, ailments, plagues or infestations. The rogue Kasanthian agents opened a path to a Nightmare Lord Tomb. This tomb is intact and just happens to be located under the dome itself. At this moment we do not know if there is in fact a Nightmare Lord in residence or if the tomb is empty. Either way, there are many groups which would rather see Druzi Prime destroyed than let a Nightmare Lord or any of their artifacts fall into the wrong hands. The Iron Republic fleet that was in orbit has been called away so the combined ships of the Independent Corporations are all that currently protects Druzi Prime. Directors Su Maehl and Blackheart, Terra Nova Industries recognizes its position as the smallest and newest of the Independent Corporations but we must advise against transporting evacuated citizens back to Druzi Prime. Furthermore, Terra Nova Industries strongly recommends cancelling all festivities until all issues surrounding the Nightmare Lord Tomb and rogue Kasanthian agents are fully closed.

Admiral Layne Yr, Terra Nova Industries has done every outcome computation possible, even going so far as to insert the very unlikely variable that this was actually a good Nightmare Lord and all artifacts in the Tomb could be of a healing/building nature and still the eventual outcomes of anyone disturbing the Tomb lead to death and broken treaties. The Nightmare Lord Tomb needs to be sealed off or destroyed, preferably without destabilizing the ground upon which Firedome City rests.

!xobile
Clemente Samuels
tErra nOva iNdustries)--(a bEtter wOrld tHrough bEtter tEchnology
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:05 am

**encrypted message to fellow Corp members, excluding Kasanth, Hive Queens, and IR**

Dearest Clemente,

I, respectfully, disagree. I have, en route, millions upon millions of medicines that will cure these sicknesses. I have en route even more food rations for the people of Druzi Prime. Once these supplies arrive, most of our problems will be resolved. I have received intelligence that the rogue elements wandering Druzi Prime are on the verge of being completely removed. It is most certainly the perfect time to celebrate!

I do not know what a Nightmare Lord is, nor do I care. It is only one being, and I cannot imagine it being worse than anything else we have encountered. Besides, there are thousands upon thousands of Bretheren on Druzi. I can't imagine any individual being able to stand up to that power.

I will not cancel these proceedings for any reason. They are too important for the people of Druzi Prime! I appreciate your concern, but the most significant threat has been removed and no longer will our vigilance against the Kasanthian Federation be required. As a final note, the Iron Republic quarantine has been virtually lifted. There will be no glassing of Druzi Prime on this occasion.

I do, however, appreciate your concern. I look forward to our happy endeavors on this planet.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Left_bar_bleue125/125An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:25 am

Did I hear correctly about some kind of celebration? Well, considering the tensions that still grip this world I agree with Mr. Samuels that it is a bit premature. However we understand that occasionally people need a bit of a pick me up in time of great stress. We at the Church of the Horned Dog will be happy to help out, we shall continue our efforts to distribute food and medicine to those in need like we have done in the past since we have arrived. I myself will go around and talk to the people in order to alleviate fears and promote good will. Mr. Samuels speaks of something called a Nightmare Lord? That does sound serious, perhaps something should be done about that. Mr Samuels, perhaps you can send some people to investigate that, along with Mr. Blackheart. Sadly the Iron Republic fleet has gone on some emergency and the Brethren here will most likely be needed for basic security. We of the Horned Dog have no soldiers here so we will do our best to make people feel comfortable and in case of emergency our compound will be able to take in anyone who requires aid.

Your friend as always
Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:02 am

** encrypted message to Directors Su Maehl and Blackheart**

Su Maehl your current stance in the face of an incredible lack of knowledge is both illogical and dangerous. If you actually cared about Druzi Prime, the lives of your employees as well as the lives of both Blackheart Security and Terra Nova Industries employees you would have asked "what is a Nightmare Lord?" From the meta-data search Terra Nova Industries instituted the moment it was known that this is in fact a Nightmare Lord tomb, we have been able to ascertain beyond the shadow of a doubt 3 concrete facts.

1) The Nightmare Lords were so evil that even Warmonger (you do know who Warmonger is yes?) was afraid of them.
2) It took the combined efforts of the Children of the Falosini, Quall and Sylvan to defeat the Nightmare Lords.
3) They are the most powerful kind of nightmares to ever form and have full command of all shadow leyas/energy.

You may want to double check with someone from Refuge to make sure you fully understand the ramifications of those 3 facts. Even if the Iron Republic does not glass Druzi the EEF, Fort Lendill, Unity or Temporal Empire may decide to and rightfully so. While we at Terra Nova Industries are excited by the potential historical research opportunities presented by finding an intact Nightmare Lord Tomb, we realize that given our contractual obligations to Druzi Prime it is more important to be cautious now more than ever.

Su Maehl, Terra Nova Industries asks that you reconsider and call off the celebrations until such time as we, as a fully informed group can truly say that Druzi Prime and all of her people are safe and have something to celebrate.

Clemente Samuels
TNI
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An offer of Rebellion to the people of Fire Dome City Empty **encrypted responses** (wk1)

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 am

Clemente,

Did you just ask me to confer with the Penal Colony regarding this affair??!?! ARE YOU MAD?!?! That alone will have my IRLC sanction revoked!

I did some research on those races you mentioned, and they're all classified, and hence my delay in response. Therefore, my reaction is neither unwarranted nor illogical, as you are obviously referring to things that are illegal in nature per Iron Republic law. Being as we are operating on an Iron Republic planet, I'd suggest you provide me with the information that would so gravely alter my current perception of things. Else, leave your fear-mongering at the door. It's bad for business and I have little patience for time wasting affairs. In the future, I request you do not insult my intelligence or call my actions illogical unless are you willing to provide solid evidence to the contrary, without asking me to dig a hole through solid rock.

As I have no information otherwise, the events as I have planned them proceed as scheduled.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:49 am

Outside of internal policy discussions, I do have news to share. Every last rogue element in Druzi's Firedome has been handed over. They will be dealt with under your laws, under your sense of justice.
Do as you will to these criminals.

In the future I hope we, the Kasanthian Federation, can be friends to the people of Druzi Prime. Remember that Sentinel always watches over you. Not to harm you. Only to keep you safe.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum