Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff

2 posters

Go down

coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff Empty coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 am

Encrypted.

Garmin Fe,

We did a horrible job coordinating with Henner 12. If we do not work together on this estrain threat, I'm afraid all will be lost.

We need to find the source of the magnavore infection to prevent further infection. I have scientists prepared to take samples and test them for everything. Magnavores spread through nanites, so we need to know how that original infestation occurred. Then we have to seek out the nests and track down and subdue the manslayers that are infesting each planets.

I have put all men on deck for this, including ships, men, and anything else we may require. Let me know.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff Left_bar_bleue125/125coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff Empty Re: coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Nanites are a bit a specialty of mine. They can be problematic do to the nature of their microscopic size. The Unity has solved the issue before by using nanites against nanites. Though as always they go to extremes by dissembling and reassembling all matter on a planet.

I have a solution, I can shard heart an infected individual, preserving what remains of their personality and freeing them from the compulsions the magnevore mind and body inflicts upon them. As shard hearts they can continue to exist and there would remain hope for a reversal of their condition. Meanwhile, I can use their former shells in an investigation. I will break their bodies down using nanites an quickly determine the origin of the infection within their own bodies. Perhaps their will be a residue of nanites in an entry wound or contact agent. This will help us determine the nature of the spread.

As to Hener 12, it was only a tragedy because of two reasons in my opinion. The first is that we were unable to detect the problem when it began weeks ago, the second is that I restricted myself from sending an overt force. Had I sent earthmancers in mass, they could have stabilized the planet rather then simply saved a few cities. I think that setting those two points aside, the evacuation could not gone been any better in my mind.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff Left_bar_bleue120/120coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff Empty Re: coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:29 am

Garmin Fe,

Thank you for the explanation regarding Henner12. My President of Operations was a bit shook up, but she handled it well. She speaks highly of Dillinger, but was a little off put by the conversational delay. I'm happy we were successful in coordinating efforts and saving the planet. A side note, once this e-Strain business is cleared up, I plan on housing the Intergalatic International Consortium there. It should be wonderful.

I'm also happy to hear you have a method to help magnivores. I will bring all affected to you accordingly. I wish us the best of luck.

See you at the party,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff Left_bar_bleue125/125coordinated effort between maehl and flagstaff Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum