Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for They Prey on Sentinel Station Week 8

2 posters

Go down

Reward for They Prey on Sentinel Station Week 8 Empty Reward for They Prey on Sentinel Station Week 8

Post  Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:04 am

All TRILAT players involved in They Prey on Sentinel Station gains the following:

250 Starfighters (players choice, TRILAT and TRILAT subfactions only)
1 Heavy Capital Ship (players choice, TRILAT and TRILAT subfactions only)

Post choice to Construction Thread

Special Reward

Captain Axis gains 1 Fleet of Fate Mothership, Super Capital Ship. He must post the name of the Mothership here.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reward for They Prey on Sentinel Station Week 8 Empty RE: Reward for They Prey on Sentinel Station Week 8

Post  CaptainAxis Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Captain Axis sat in the command chair on the deck of the Needle staring out into space at his Fleet of Fate. "The day is mine", he thought. Most of the starfighters were lost but they could be replaced and the new 250 starfighters would help in the replenashing. Even better, The Needle and Sentianl Station 3 remained intact. And then there was the newest additon, the Fof mothership. The IR had nicknamed Sentinal Station 3 "the The Wake of Captain Axis' Ship". "A fitting name" he thought, "but unnessasary". The Sentianl Station was already named. However, the word Wake had a sertan sound to it that he liked. The Fof Mothership needed a name, and so he decided: "I'll dub my newest toy, the Wake of Fate".

Mothership Name: Wake of Fate
Starfighter: 200 Nodachi's, 25 Kamikaze's, 25 Sherkin's

CaptainAxis
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for They Prey on Sentinel Station Week 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Reward for They Prey on Sentinel Station Week 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum