Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8)

2 posters

Go down

Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Empty Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8)

Post  TemporalEmpire Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 am

Mor'aye'ahn wrote:Mor'aye'ahn sat in the crew area of the Gelpors Starfighter as they awaited touchdown on Tapestry. He wanted to make the trip alone just for this reason, the chance to send this message with no one else present.

Pulling out the Crystal given to him by the time shredding Xec Cex he pressed it and spoke. "I understand that the things I make, though with pure intent, can be twisted to destructive means. What is more I am at the end of my rope trying to untangle myself from this tie to J'khal that may one day label me a Terrorist or Parriah amongst my own kind." He thought long and hard about this. "I am working on a cure for the Zela Poisoning of my race and I know the consequences of such a cure. That is why I propose something to the Temporal Empire, I will give myself up as well as the all samples, research data, and all copies of the formula so long as before it is done three doses are administered. One for my sister, one for me, and one for the K'ias Vir. It will remain in the care of the Temporal Empire until such time that the K'ias Race is believed to be redeemed of it's past crimes."

He paused once again as he felt the ship begin to enter the atmosphere. "I do this so that the likes of J'khal do not get his hands on the cure. I promised him I would make one, I never said anything about giving it to him when it was complete."

He stared at the crystal for one moment more. "I will speak more of this proposal once I am face to face with a representative of your government."

Captain Orig wondered if Xec Cex's sacrifice had farther reaching consequences than expected.
Fearing a Kias trap, Orig went to meet up with Mor on his new holdings on Tapestry.
He appeared with a flash of Blue light next to Mor, who would probably be a bit startled. Orig would politely sit and say, "I like your plan. How do we make it happen?"

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Left_bar_bleue120/120Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Empty Re: Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8)

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Mor'aye'ahn was calmly sitting in the crew cab of the Gelpors waiting for a confirmed meeting point between himself and the Pirate Captain that would own some of this spinning rock when suddenly a blue flash from the corner of his eye caught his attention, at least they were efficient. Turning around to face the time shredder Orig the K'ias commander was not as surprised as he knew that this would be the way they would come.

Looking around quickly he twirled a finger gesturing the ship "Before we begin, I want to make sure that no one besides you and I hear this conversation. I will be honest with you if you are honest with me."

Last edited by Mor'aye'ahn on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing one word, origionally said signalling but didn't want it to come across that i was signalling anything. The gesture means the ship.)
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Left_bar_bleue80/100Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Empty Re: Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8)

Post  TemporalEmpire Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Captain Orig pulled on a simple metallic visor and began scanning the walls.
After a few minutes he pulled a small eavesdropping device from a panel on the wall.
He crushed it. Then Orig put the remains in a small container and sealed it.
"That should be the last of them, my team has been pulling Eyespies out of your ship all morning,"
Said Orig without malice, "It seems both Jak'Hal and your Fort Lendill masters don't trust you. Both sides are waiting to be betrayed. But I came here to talk honestly about the whole situation.
It is now just you and I.
I can only tell you about the present, standing Temporal Enforcement Agency procedure of course.
As long as you don't ask about the future I should be able to give you any answers you need."

Captain Orig didn't bother sitting down, most chairs simply couldn't hold a Da'uhnb comfortablly.

OOC to all others no eavesdropping. Room has been scanned using Grey Scanner.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Left_bar_bleue120/120Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Mor'aye'ahn nodded and went to the control panel that lead to the cockpit, hitting the right number of keys closed the door and kept it closed until the K'ias's code was broken.
"I have no questions about future events. My research takes place in a linear time-line and to even try and add quantum mechanics into those equations would make things needlessly complicated."

Mor'aye'ahn shifted to his true form and found a seat and got comfy he didn't know how long this conversation would last. "I knew that Fort Lendill doesn't trust me fully, the reputation of my race is just that and now that I have begun creating a new government for the SUARM I believe that they think it only a matter of time before I turn on them. In truth I have no plans of the sort but rather than lay out my whole political agenda, or lack there of, I wanted to speak with you about a plan to possibly catch J'khal."

Reaching into a bag that was stowed under the seat Mor'aye'ahn grabbed a black data tablet. "I have made sure that all data surrounding the formula has been kept on this Tablet. I alone have been working on the cure and have been quite paranoid about who knows what. With the exception of what I have in my own head this is the only thing that has any data about my research projects. I believe that this and myself would be sufficient enough bait to capture the criminal spawn of J'kutu."
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Left_bar_bleue80/100Maximum Encryption between Captain Orig and Mor Only (wk8) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 am

"Let us prepare this grand trap, you and I wil capture this criminal together.
Once you have helped us to trap him, I will personally revise your file in the TEA and ask the Fort Lendill Leadership to unlock your unrestricted use of N.E.S.A. Missiles.

How do you want this trap to play out?"

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 am

my usual plan is teleport in, stun target, teleport away with target in tow.
But this tactic hasn't worked against The Pirate Jak'Hal so far.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 am

Mor'aye'ahn smiled as his mind started working. He never was one for subterfuge or deception so this was a first for him and he wasn't quite sure it would work.

"Imprison me. This tablet not only contains the formula for the zela poisoning cure but it also contains blueprints, schematics, programming, and notes on every invention I've had flowing through my head since I started working for Fort Lendill." He handed the tablet over as if it were a newborn baby. "Many have never gone beyond the stage of idea because they are too dangerous, and just the fact that those ideas exists is enough proof for people to believe that I will become a future despot or criminal the likes of which have not yet been seen. Personally I never planned to use them, I am a scientist I only had the question of 'what if' and went from there."

He took a moment to look around, this next bit wasn't going to be fun at all. "To paraphrase an earther expression I want you run my name through the mud. Broadcast my capture on any available news network; Unity, EEF, Iron Republic, Kassanthian... hell Lane Yr would find that hilarous! Make it as believable as possible that I was plotting the downfall of one government or them all just make sure that the blame lays squarely on my head alone. I want none of this going back to Lil'ye'ahn... that other ancestor of mine so long as he doesn't ruin this can also be saved I guess. But me you can demonize my name a dozen different ways just to make the trap seem genuine. Then he will come... The source of the cure for all K'ias who have survived the war with the taint of it's weapons imprisoned will bring J'khal or his minions out."

He looked carefully at the time shredder and the smile dropped "Your people should know the weakness of my kind, and I am sure you know how to stop him from escaping through time. I do not want that knowledge I already have technologies that people all over want to steal. Do not think of this as apprehending a criminal, think of this as a hunt you have to anticipate your prey and allow him no avenue of escape."
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 am

"There is the challenge there isn't it. We don't have anything to stop Time Shredders.
If Jak can reach his device he will escape and the plan will be foiled.
The only creature who has an item that can stop Jak'Hal is General Vulfrym and the item is the Time Lock."

"He might turn himself in if another of his people explained the situation."

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 pm

There was always a catch, but the opportunity again presented itself. The fact that these beings had no technologies that stopped other time-shredders sparked that part of his brain to study such a phenomenon, however as he said such knowledge would make him even more of a target than he already was. While he had this train of thought a sort of gleeful smile came upon his face before it suddenly went sour.

"The Lions of Earth are not a group that I would personally deal with, they seem rather disagreeable."

He wanted at least some of these people to stop watching him. J'khal was a liability and until he proved the genuine fact that he wasn't a bad guy to the Temporal Empire anything he would do would be highly scrutinized.

"In the past I have spoken to President Ragman of the Uloh Free Confederacy as well as one Jeremiah Strykker... his rank currently escapes me. Both of these men are EEF and I have found them quite agreeable so long as you speak reasonably with the men and have a reasonable sense of humor and understanding. They may be able to speak to General Vulfrym on your behalf." He then had a rather painful bit of logic go through his mind... these were Earthers he was speaking about. "Also you might want to not appeal to the Generals good nature. As it stands, sometimes the best way to get people to do the right thing out here is in fact not to say that it is in fact 'the right thing to do'. Instead try reverse psychology or for lack of a better option Bribe him. Sometimes when trying to catch the Second most wanted time criminal it can be preferable to make deals with the fourth."
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 am

"A wise course of action.
I have contacted EEF leadership. I hope they can convince Vulfrym its worth it to help us."

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Mor'aye'ahn smiled as he heard the pounding coming from the cockpit door. "I trust your judgement and capabilities my blue friend. Now if you will excuse me I have one more piece of business to attend to before I allow you to apprehend me. I must speak with a pirate."

He left the data tablet on his chair and stood up before shifting back to his earther guise. He knew his crew knew what he was, this just made him slightly less intimidating when he was trying to get things done. Going back up to the key-pad he unlocked the door and went inside not really caring about anything that the pilot said, all that mattered was that Flesh-stealer was there.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum