Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8

2 posters

Go down

Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8 Empty Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:41 am

Greetings Sector Generals,

How would you like to thwart Angel D and her demonic hoardes of E-strain?

Angel D is in the midst of setting a trap on the edge of Iron Republic territory of the Volans system. I can't be sure who she's trying to bait, but the Free Systems and the Temporal Empire are on the top of her list. To clarify, a known enemy of the Free Systems is offering an item of interest to Angel D. The drop off is happening, of all places, by a Free Systems' planet. In studying Angel D, there's no way she doesn't have something up her sleeve, because the circumstances are too convenient.

So I want to throw a wrench in her plans. The location is specific, and meant to goad the Free Systems into action. So I thought of a plan that would thwart whatever trap she may be trying to lay, and I can't imagine anyone who would enjoy thwarting her more than you all.

The plan is simple: The Free Systems have a a communications grid that requests identification for all ships traversing their territory. At some point, the bait's ships will ping on our systems. Once we get a confirmation, we switch the location of the the fleet. And for that, I offer you the opportunity to employ a Red Star satellite on their little fleet. The best part: you can coordinate it so that the ships are transported to the gate way to the Wormhole that Captain Ironsbane littered with blackhole bombs. That way, whenever Angel D decides to spring the rest of her trap, the pivotal pieces to the puzzle aren't in play. Instead, it's trying to navigate its way through a blackhole minefield. And if any of her ships get transported in the process, all the better.

Are you interested? I can pass along any messages you may want to the Free Systems regarding protection you would require, permissions, etc. In the interim, I appreciate your consideration of this matter.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8 Left_bar_bleue125/125Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8 Empty Re: Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Good plan Mr. Maehl,

But we cannot get the Board to authorize deployment of Red Star Satellites at this time.

Sector General Deer

--ooc: I can't it is an EEF Free Systems Ft. Lendill mission Only.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8 Left_bar_bleue120/120Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8 Empty Re: Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:16 am

--ooc-- damn you deer, for reading the instructions better than me. --ooc--

Su read the response, and cursed aloud. There goes that idea, back to the drawing board.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8 Left_bar_bleue125/125Message for Sector Generals *HEM* week 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum