Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Night Out - To Layne Yr

2 posters

Go down

Girl's Night Out - To Layne Yr Empty Girl's Night Out - To Layne Yr

Post  Oleifera Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 am

Dear Layne Yr,

This one has just recently finished development of a new choate, Marianette - one which will allow travel to the various TRILAT worlds. This one was wondering if it could visit your capital world and "see the sights". Also, this one would like to find alternative garments for Marianette beyond the quite adequate but not very ornate standard Builder robe. One thinks that you would be an excellent source of this "fashion" one has heard of.

Let us know when you might be free for feminine bonding.
Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Girl's Night Out - To Layne Yr Left_bar_bleue100/100Girl's Night Out - To Layne Yr Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night Out - To Layne Yr Empty Re: Girl's Night Out - To Layne Yr

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 pm

After a week, Layne had shown Marianette some of the best clothiers throughout the polar expanse.
They spent two days on Central Station which orbits Polaris, enjoying gourmet food and seeing the finest in synthetic materials.

Then three days on Casablanca station enjoying music and dancing. Of course Layne picked up the tab, especially for the three handsome male courtesans they hired for dancing and any other experimentation that Marianette wanted to try.

The wine flowed like water, and music was everywhere.

Once Layne was sure that Marianette was not some hidden biological weapon, then she brought her home to the Suburbs of Yr in the Northern Kingdom of Kasanth on the planet Refuge.

Here she would see people enjoying prosperity as the Nightmare slaves did all the work.

Bringing Marianette into her own private Quarters, Layne Yr said, "Now for the real treasure."

Clapping her hands, gowns would be brought in made from all different types of creatures hides. Feathers on some glistened like gold, while others had stoals made from Tsoga fur. And lots of leather and nightmare hide outfits that didn't cover enough flesh to be called gowns.

Finally Layne sat down and said, "I like you Marianette, and I like your Mistress Oleifera. Now that we have enjoyed each others company, may I answer any of your questions about me and my people?"

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Girl's Night Out - To Layne Yr Left_bar_bleue100/100Girl's Night Out - To Layne Yr Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum