Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning the incident on Kyrpos

2 posters

Go down

Concerning the incident on Kyrpos Empty Concerning the incident on Kyrpos

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:44 am

This message is sent out to all generals of the TRILAT and above. It is a standard broadcast from Michael.

"I am here to speak about the recent incident on Kyrpos.

Initial results from the C. Tyrannoctonus B1020R1 release have been promising, and the assault on my position has begun to die down. While they were able to eliminate significant volumes of biomass, I hold. Assuming they don't do something ridiculously stupid, the outbreak should die down within the next 48-72 hours. Risk to non-quall is minimal due to the high temperatures required for growth.

I do have one request for future combats, however.

In the event that you are aware of an impending assault on my position, I will ask that I be notified. I was not entirely aware that I was under siege until approximately five minutes post-bombardment, and I could actually hear the initial artillery reports.

Thank you."
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Concerning the incident on Kyrpos Left_bar_bleue100/100Concerning the incident on Kyrpos Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Concerning the incident on Kyrpos Empty Re: Concerning the incident on Kyrpos

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:21 pm

"Fast communications is Primes forte not mine.

Scientist Gilmour you have been holding out on me Twisted Evil

Do you realize you have created a true Cure for the Quall once and for all?

The TRILAT will go down in history as the faction to end the threat of the Quall. Between Frost Generators and this new bioweapon, we have won.

Do we have the stones to stand and deliver the final inevitable blow to the Quall Hives?"

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Concerning the incident on Kyrpos Left_bar_bleue100/100Concerning the incident on Kyrpos Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 am

The scientist appears as usual, a little smile on his lips.

"Yes... We really should find some good way of routing important communications through him at some point. Oh well; no real harm was done. Next time though, I may not be able to say that."

As he moves onto the next point of order, however, The Scientist seems to flinch a bit. He clearly wasn't too comfortable with what had transpired on Kyrpos.

"I have no intentions of repeating that event if it can be avoided. While I do agree with you that the quall are a significant threat, I do not want that blood on my hands. Unless it can be proven that that is the only, and I mean the only way to keep us safe, I will have to refrain from another release. Assuming that my designs are even capable of it, wiping a sentient race from existence does not sit well with me."
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum