Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation T.R.U.T.H. encrypted between Palomedes and Deer

2 posters

Go down

Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Empty Operation T.R.U.T.H. encrypted between Palomedes and Deer

Post  Palomedes Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Deer you young simpleton,

Have you filled out the paperwork for your rank upgrade to Fleetmaster yet?

Six months, eight months how long has it been since you were awarded the promotion? And that's months of pay grade you could be using.

Get back to me on this ASAP young wippersnapper.

I hear from my old friend Director Yamato that you have some secret project, all hush hush on Mars.

Even the Board is tight lipped about it. Come on old chap, spill the beans.

Sector General Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Left_bar_bleue150/150Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Empty Re: Operation T.R.U.T.H. encrypted between Palomedes and Deer

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Palomedes would see Sector General Deer behind a desk. Also making coffee in the same large office would be another Sector General Deer.

A third was on holo-chat with their daughter Sarah Anne Deer talking about the babies.

A fourth was using a heavy bag on the far side of the room. He was stripped out of his dress uniform.
Palomedes would be shocked but the Deer at the table says, "Calm Down, Old Chap, for a man who lives in a society who use clones for soldiers, factory workers and expendable tools you look shocked. I should let you know a few things I've been keeping hidden. It was my first act as Fleetmaster six months ago to have a whole bunch of me get mass produced. Most were assigned to act as a single version of me. Yes I know as a Fleetmaster I can assign certain positions. Palomedes is it cronyism to nominate myself, the best man for the job of Sector General of the Polar Expanse?"

The Deers looked over at Palomedes as if they were all thinking the same thing.

"You wanna see what I've really been working on?" They would say in unison, "You are gonna love this. "

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Left_bar_bleue120/120Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Empty Re: Operation T.R.U.T.H. encrypted between Palomedes and Deer

Post  Palomedes Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Palomedes looked around at the menacing Deer clones and placed his hand up in a nonconfrontational gesture.

"If you have permission from the Board of Directors then I would like to see the extent of this abomination you consider a plan. If not you know I will have to report you to the board.
Bring me to Fleetmaster Deer I have many questions."

"And next time you call me old chap, young whippersnapper, ill take it as a challenge. If I can out duel Prime of Unity this frail old man will beat you and your clones bloody. Do you understand me all you Deers?

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Left_bar_bleue150/150Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 am

Palomedes was led down a long hallway which had clear walls.

It let him see the assembly line.
Quall Nfel were popping out of rapid growth cloning tubes at one end. Then they passed through a device containing a cloned horn and egg sack from Le-a HiveQueen. Then the Quall Nfel moved into storage chambers. Each was injected with HLQNFL Innoculation, and slept. Others were on hover lifts being brought out of storage. They transformed into Quall N'drone HiveLords. Each grabbed the insurgency weapons and took their place in a huge audience chamber.

In the center of the room was Fleetmaster Deer he was demagoging, "Brave heroes, welcome to your new life as a Hive Lord, you are the first Million operatives of T.R.U.T.H.
For centuries the Quall have thought they rule the IR but that is a lie. The entire time the IR told its citizens the Quall were genetically engineered supersoldiers and that was a lie.

You are the T.R.U.T.H. the Totally Reliable Upfront Transdimensional Heroes.
You are genetically engineered supersoldiers here for the defense of the Iron Republic.
You the HiveLords are 100% cloned flesh created by the Iron Republic.

And now the Quall who dare and disrespect the Iron Republic will know fear "

The HiveLords of T.R.U.T.H. , already one million one hundred thousand strong saluted their Fleetmaster in unison.

Fleetmaster Deer turned to Palomedes, "It is time."

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Left_bar_bleue120/120Operation T.R.U.T.H.  encrypted between Palomedes and Deer  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Palomedes would stop and draw himself up into a tall salute.

"Fleetmaster this is the greatest acquisition the Iron Republic has ever achieved. I am proud to be a part of this plan," said the Sector General, realizing in a humbling way that the bumbling Deer had been one step ahead of the elder campaigner all along.

"What comes next?"

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Fleetmaster Deer smiled maniacally, "My original plan was to use the HiveLords to replace a bunch of HiveQueens but have decided not to do that. Quall Queens range from perfect beings of great empathy and love to nutzo schizoids who can't follow basic laws. Just like humans right?
But we can't find out the truth about a Queen until we deal with them.

And that sort of interviewing would let them see our hand way too early.

But I have Intel on what the Neliff were building. Intel says it was a organic device to control All Hiveminds. Now we just need it for our operation. "

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum