Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Druzi Prime C.A.B.

4 posters

Go down

The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty The Druzi Prime C.A.B.

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Welcome to the Druzi Prime Corporate Advisory Bureau. We give information and suggestions that are presented to Irene Diolo and will shape the growth of this city politically as we move forward into negotiations with both the Iron Republic and the Kasanthian Federation.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty Re: The Druzi Prime C.A.B.

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Please make statements to your people about the K-Fed causing the illnesses and the selfishness of those who support them. Please demonize the K-fed and their supporters and promote law and order.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty Statement of Solidarity (PW3)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Honorable Diolo,

We, at Maehl Holdings, must respectfully disagree with your Security Advisor, Mr. Blackheart, regarding the tone of your message to your people. Blaming outward and external, while it may work in the short term, cannot be the definition of your rule. Our Public Relations Division's market research shows that it is always most effective to appear strong in the face of adversity. Your rule, since we have come to Druzi Prime, has been fraught with division and internal strife. Your message, therefore, must be one of solidarity and unity. You must bring your people together towards a common cause. Again, while Kasanth appears to be a temporary target, once they are gone you will lost that external force against which to rally your people. You must always be rallying your people together, towards a common, better, more prosperous destiny.

Despite the strife, you have taken more steps to improve the station of all your people than any of your predecessors. You have brought in capital and have taken the necessary steps to bring forth positive change to all your people and improve all of their lives. But this battle isn't just about the enemies of the Iron Republic. People are sick and need care, and there are groups of residents of Druzi Prime that want to see the death and destruction of their own. It is against them who you must rally against! Your message to your people needs to strengthen them against their own. The ones who are causing the suffering aren't Kasanthian, they are Druzian.

You must bring your people together, Honorable Diolo. You must challenge your political opponents to work to improve the lives of their peers, not seek their wanton death and destruction. To date there have been no demands from your enemies regarding how their desires will serve the people of Druzi Prime, only in their distaste for change and desire to maintain the same status quo. Make your vision for a new, more prosperous, Druzi Prime apparent to your people. Tell them you will be strong against those who seek the destruction of this planet and her people. You must appear to have open ears to all those who speak with words, not with guns and violence.

These messages will ensure the majority of your population carries your favor. Your security teams, we are sure, can do the rest if the people themselves are willing to fight for you. If you require any production work for your speeches, do not hesitate to call upon us, as my team will do as it must for you.

Yours sincerely,
PDO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Left_bar_bleue125/125The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty Druzi Reconstruction (wk2)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 pm

HoloCon Meeting between Druzi CAB members (specifically Blackheart and TerraNova, but including a member of the Diolo Clan as appointed by Irene Diolo)

Greetings fellow CAB members,

The events of this last week have been tragic. I have lost almost my entire staff in the massacre that ensued upon the invasion of the Manslayers. I am in the process of hiring new staff and sending them to Druzi, and until then I have will be appointing an interim PDO for ground operations, I will handle the more public nature of these transactions.

I have also arranged for the import of basic construction goods so that we may move ahead, full force with the rebuilding of Druzi Prime. Our three primary endeavors must be plugging the hole of the Dome, rebuilding homes, and expanding the space docks to ensure that it will fulfill the increased travel that will begin to pour in as I re-negotiate trade between Druzi Prime and the rest of the Polar Expanse. Despite the terrible loss, we are still in a position to rebuild bigger and better than before.

Our first true order of business is the public execution of the K-Fed rogue elements. We can make it grand, and we can find a way to tie in the manslayer attack on them. We'll do local television reports showing how the recent attack was a last ditch effort to break our will. With the execution and the massive importation of building goods, we can put the newly returned people to work and go about rebuilding our lives.

Rumor has it that the refuges taken by the Church of the Horned Dog are complaining that we are willingly letting our enemies sit our proverbial footstep. We can either ignore the rumors until they consume the general populace or do a piece where we report from a moon and say it's the second one, showing there's nothing going on. The rumors aren't specific, yet, and thus we can quash it quickly if it is our desire.

This horrific incident behind us, Maehl Holdings will most likely be in a position to resume full trading capacity within 1 week or so.

Anyone have anything else to report?

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Left_bar_bleue125/125The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm

I agree with the trials, however it needs to be impartial and reconciliation needs to at least be offered to some of the least violent offenders. Also unless you have something concrete to link the manslayer attack to the K-fed I'm not going to push the link. We aren't going to be trying the K-Fed guys in the court of public opinion.

Lying about the sentinel will get us no where, people will see through it. I agree reconstruction is whats needed. However seeing as I got the same message you did from the sentinel about the rebuilding materials we may as well own up to where they are coming from. Tell the people, yes the TRILAT is at your door step but they are willing to help. There can be peace even if its an uneasy one. Only problem is your company gets no good PR from it, you guys are just interstellar truckers in the endeavor.

I am working with the unity and the Druzi security forces to set up cross training. If the military and political leaders know each other on a first name basis it will dispel some of the paranoia. Hopefully these measures will let a little peace come to the system.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:17 am

Goots Macbride strode in with a big fluffy hat and sat down on a chair.

"Goots Macbride, here to help make deals of the profit kind.
We should sell TShirts and other merch for the executions!"

Everyone gives him looks showing how inappropriate his comment was. Goots smiled doofy grin.
"Goots Macbride want fair trial first too.
Let nice Vampires go free and stake the bad ones.
Whose with Goots on gold plated I was there when the Kasanthian 100 were staked stakes?"

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Left_bar_bleue120/120The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The Druzi Prime C.A.B. Empty Advisement, claiming Druzi I (week 4)

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue May 17, 2011 4:39 am

Greetings members of the Druzi C.A.B.,

We first want to congratulate everyone on the successful rehabilitation efforts on Druzi Prime. It appears the remnants of the massacre just a few weeks ago has been cleaned up. While we acknowledge that the scars will take longer to heal, we at Maehl Holdings are happy that we were able to put behind us those difficult moments of the last few weeks. We also appreciate everyone's efforts in those endeavors.

I write to you all to advise you that, on behalf of Maehl Holdings, I have intentions to claim Druzi I as an external hub for our operations on Druzi Prime. Our company requires additional resources and land allocations for my operations that cannot be maintained on Druzi Prime alone. Having a secondary base of operations on Druzi I provides these resources accordingly.

I formally advise the technicality that once the moon is owned by Maehl Holdings, it becomes property of the Free Systems, and will have all the rights maintained therein. As per protocol, I advise the the C.A.B. and the Diolo clan of my intentions. If there are any further questions or comments, we at Maehl Holdings will be more than happy to respond.

Yours sincerely,
PDO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum