Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help

3 posters

Go down

Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Empty Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help

Post  TemporalEmpire Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:32 pm

To Mor aye ahn and Lil ye ahn,

Your recent use of Jak'Hal of the line of J'kutu as a champion at Hephaestom has prompted this visit.
This man probably offered you many wonders. But he is a criminal.
I have extended this diplomatic missive in hopes you will do the right thing and help TEA bring this known criminal to justice.

Captain Orig
Temporal Enforcement Agency

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Left_bar_bleue120/120Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Empty Re: Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help

Post  TemporalEmpire Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:14 am

To all K'ias,

We have come for a second visit to your lovely planets, with an attempt for a second time to discuss the subject of the criminal known as Jak'hal of the line of J'kutu.

Captain Orig
Temporal Enforcement Agency

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Left_bar_bleue120/120Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Empty Re: Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Captain Orig

While I do not know much about Jak'hal, or why he is considered a criminal, I do know three things I will share with you.

1. I do not know where Jak'hal is located at this time.
2. I do not trust him.
3. He is not welcome on any of my ships or planets.

Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Left_bar_bleue125/125Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 am

captain orig,
i will never trust J'khal, i am actually willing to talk to you about tracking and hunting for J'khal. please let me know if you would like to meet in person or talk thru a video feed about the details and if you would like to do the hunt for J'khal.
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Left_bar_bleue100/100Temporal Enforcement Agency requests your help Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Lil and Rol,

I am pleased to hear you want to help our investigation for this known Temporal criminal.
We have the Civil War in our own territory. My TEA Agents have been too busy dodging IEDs and other traps left by G.A.S.T. and his soldiers. This allowed Jak'Hal to escape justice.

What do you suggest, but realize your walls have ears.

Captain Orig

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum