Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis

3 posters

Go down

The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis Empty The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis

Post  UnityPrime Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Captain Axis,

In the course of my tactical engagements, I have come under the possession of a sterilized moon with no minerals. With the fleets of fate coming from unguarded gates, we are in need of another Sentinel Station. As it would happen, we can make such a station with Prophet fleets.

It has come to my attention that the actions of the Metatrons may be a blind spot to me. I have no time to examine this, but it makes me profoundly inappropriate to fight demonic forces until I get to the bottom of this issue. Thankfully, none other than Captain Axis can lead this engagement, as none but he are a blind spot to their prognostication.

Captain Axis, should you wish it, I can provide you with Sentinel Station 3. This moon will be equipped with extensive computing power and obscene weaponry. Take command of the station, dock the needle there if you wish, and drive those demons back to the dimension they sterilized.

I will provide what help I can, but I cannot be involved in the battle planning. I suspect that my former brothers will be able to anticipate my movements, just as I can anticipate theirs.

General Garmin Fe,

I ask you to work with Captain Axis on this as you can. You have been far removed from the demonic taint that once touched the Unity, and as such you are one of the least suspect. The Fleets of Fate must be stopped, lest we all fall. Would that I could play a more active hand, but I suspect that if I did I would doom us all.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis Left_bar_bleue120/120The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis Empty Re: The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:33 am

Unity Prime, message recieved. I'll see what resources can be spared.

Captain Axis, I'll defer to your judgement. I may have the resources to fully upgrade the defenses of Sentinel 3 on my own, but I'm still waiting to hear word from the battlefront with the fleet of Alice Clegg.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis Left_bar_bleue120/120The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis Empty Re: The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis

Post  CaptainAxis Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:23 am

Prime

As Knight of Fate, I will take up the command of Sentinel Station 3 and begin the preparations for the approaching altercation with the Metatrons. I do ask though, what kind of “extensive computing power” and “obscene weaponry”, does the station possess?

General Garmin Fe

I do understand the position you are in. Any aid you could give would be appreciated.

CaptainAxis
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of Sentinel 3; attn, Garmin Fe and Captain Axis Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 am

I've made arrangements to deploy a defense force to Sentinel 3. Let's hope its enough.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Captain Axis,

You will be pleased to note that the Sentinel Station is designed to be the perfect staging ground against the Fleet of Fate. Sentinels have incredible processing power, as the moon's core is effectively one big computer. The Moon is powered by over 20 zero-point generators, only half of which are required to be on for the station to function. All of the power stations are well defended and distant from one-another. Further, Sentinel stations have on board WPC's for all of your combat construction/fleet repair needs.

In terms of defense, the Sentinel is seeded with many Guardian Stations. Beyond this, the surface is very modular, such that new weapons can be crafted on the fly. Might we suggest void shrapnel flak cannons and Gauss cannons with a void metal core.

Regarding Logistics, the Sentinel station can make as many shadow satellites as you might need. The Sentinel Station is also equipped with impulse gravitic thrusters as well as a rip drive for long distance space travel. Further, there is docking capacity for at least 10 heavy capital ships, 30 medium capital ships, and 2500 fighter craft.

We cannot know the details of how you change Sentinel 3, the less I know the better. Give em hell, Captain Axis.

Prime.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum