Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5)

3 posters

Go down

Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Empty Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5)

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 3:02 am

All IR Players involved with Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists can choose one of 2 rewards,

1- 100,000 Elite Quall Warriors
Able to conquer a single Penal, Green, Blue, or Yellow planet with a population of 5 Million or less. Single use reward

or

2- 100 Obsidian Titans

Post your choice here.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Empty Re: Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue May 31, 2011 4:08 am

My fine warriors, you have made me very proud, the 100,000 of you shall do great things, worlds will weep when they see you coming. You shall bring pain to our enemies, and make me proud.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Left_bar_bleue120/120Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Empty Re: Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5)

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 am

i will take 100,000 Elite Quall Warriors into my fold to bring my morale back up.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Left_bar_bleue85/100Reward for Against the Warmonger Cult Terrorists (week 5) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum