Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encrypted Message to Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn

2 posters

Go down

Encrypted Message to Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn Empty Encrypted Message to Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn

Post  UnityPrime Wed May 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn,

We have something rather important to discuss. The continued Warmonger acts CANNOT be allowed on your planets. Further, we cannot offer you overt help. It would not help your cause with the Unity consensus, and would actually convince many that the SUARM must be taken in by the Unity, lest they fall to the Warmonger or other questionable powers.

What I can do is offer you covert mathematical modeling. This may not seem like much, but it will allow you to see what targets of opportunity the Warmonger cultists will go for, where their leadership likely is, and can help you guide your forces. I wish to see you flourish, but if it seems like you only succeeded by accepting the help of others, I will be forced to take drastic measures.

A conflict between us would be a distraction I do not think we can afford, but I am no king. I wish I could offer you more. If either of you assent, I will send you a communication terminal and can help you with deployments.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn Left_bar_bleue120/120Encrypted Message to Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted Message to Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn Empty Re: Encrypted Message to Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Fri May 27, 2011 11:27 pm

*****Encrypted Transmission to Unity Prime*****

While the fact that you are still holding my cousin as a 'Guest' disturbs me greatly, I cannot turn down your aid at this time. We will accept your offer of tactical projections and incorporate them in our efforts to remove the Warmonger Cult infiltrators. After the smoke clears and this is settled however, we will continue our previous discussion.....

End Transmission

Last edited by Lil'ye'ahn on Fri May 27, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors due to rushed typing, lol)
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn Left_bar_bleue125/125Encrypted Message to Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down