Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Discussion of Unity Generals

2 posters

Go down

A Discussion of Unity Generals Empty A Discussion of Unity Generals

Post  UnityPrime Wed May 25, 2011 6:30 am

Prime considered the tactical situation. Things were getting out of hand. Fate was coming too soon, and much of the Nelif were unaccounted for. Further, there seemed to be vulnerabilities in Unity code. He needed action to be taken swiftly. Thankfully, the generals had not been idle, nor had Olifera.

Before an image of Prime, four monitors rose from the lab floor, showing communication channels with Garmin Fe, Michael, Olifera, and MD.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a few issues at hand. The fleets of Fate come, and we must be ready. The knowledge locked away in the Quall hivemind may help us with this. Olifera, Michael, and Garmin, we would appreciate it if you could discuss this matter and prepare an assault. With a Queen head, we can at last delve into the Quall's knowledge and unlock what we must. I would suggest starting with the poor Queen that was propped up to replace Ar'Yay.

Further, Garmin, I'd like for you to start supplementing my planetary defenses. It would be good to have some surprises on hand when and if the fleets of Fate come.

Lastly, MD, I am in need of assistance. There are some irregularities in our code which almost let the Hive King take control of the Unity. If there are Warmonger devotees in our ranks, we need to root them and their influence out. Please train a few crack commando teams and begin investigating these irregularities. Our preparation is for naught if we are ruined from within."

UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A Discussion of Unity Generals Left_bar_bleue120/120A Discussion of Unity Generals Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

A Discussion of Unity Generals Empty Re: A Discussion of Unity Generals

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed May 25, 2011 7:11 am

Interesting proposal there Prime. I suppose you've formulated at least the basis of a plan for getting this upstart's head? Or is this planning session where we are to begin?

In regards to raising defenses, I agree that more must be done to secure our primary defenses from the fleet of Fate. My military advisers say however that their is little that I can offer to raise the defenses of the Sentinel Station. That is not to say that the effort is not in vain. I can offer up 1000 surge platforms, 200 Jotun fighters and 1000 Recognized to raise the defenses of the Sentinel Station, but my adviser says it would still require some other unique addition to advance the defenses further.

May I make another suggestion. Reports indicate that wormholes matching some of the same radiation signatures can be found within the Brethren Expanse. Let me reserve those resources to be used in defense of additional sentinel stations near these wormholes. I can easily deploy a prophet fleet to take one of the nearby moons and then immediately reinforce it.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A Discussion of Unity Generals Left_bar_bleue120/120A Discussion of Unity Generals Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed May 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Garmin,

This planning session is where I seek to begin. The situation itself provides clues into how we can proceed. The Continent of Dead Quall is no longer defended by Ar'Yay, but is instead defended by an upstart who does not understand the situation on the ground. We suggest starting with a standard attack via ships; if the Queen responds as we anticipate, a huge force will be sent across the lava sea in order to counter your small but dangerous force. When this occurs, Michael can reveal the extent of the danger his fungus in the lava poses, consuming their chaff as they over-extend. As this is done, Olifera can use her little nippers to overwhelm the dazed rear of the Quall forces and take the Queen. This is merely an outline and a suggestion. I will leave the details to your capable planning.

The temporal radiation concerns us as well. Thankfully, we can do you one better. The Unity has a spare moon in our possession in shadow-space. We can give you access to it, let you make another sentinel station, and then we can gate it into the fleets of fate. We strongly suggest you coordinate with Ragman or Captain Axis on this, as they both have advantages we may use against the Fleets of Fate.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:16 pm

It appears as though two of Hive Queens have revealed themselves in the battle to eliminate Micheal's fungus. What are you planning on doing about this? They will surely be mobilized, but still, this seems like your best chance to get that head you wanted.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:00 pm

You have the location of the queens, and Michael will occupy all of the nearby Quail forces. Leverage your hunters, such that we may finally take the data we require, and the head.

Olifera, if you would be so kind, take your choates and swarm the Quail. Make your priority the queens, their identifying features are attached, as are their projected locations. Liberate all of the headache that you can, and we will free more creatures from the burning ones.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum