Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A call for diplomacy

2 posters

Go down

A call for diplomacy Empty A call for diplomacy

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:32 am

Regarding Druzi prime:
Though an Iron Republic colony by name, the recently liberated citizens of the Fire Dome City are neither Quall loyalists, nor hard line IR corporate types. The dome is striving to become self sustaining and will likely, through various independent corporations offer its services to your factions as well as the Iron Republic.
The massacre those orbital cannons will unleash will prove nothing except to galvanize other factions against yours. The dome is of little tactical advantage, and its destruction or occupation will not be a brilliant tactical victory. It will be blood spilled needlessly.
Please rethink your aggression against Fire Dome City. Instead of being an example of senseless carnage like so much else that goes on in the galaxy, this can be a rare example of what can happen when one stays there hand.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A call for diplomacy Left_bar_bleue100/100A call for diplomacy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

A call for diplomacy Empty Re: A call for diplomacy

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:42 pm

The Iron Republic cannot and should not be allowed a colony so close to the Temporal Wormhole.
We will not withdraw our forces until we can safely control all traffic to and from the event horizon.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A call for diplomacy Left_bar_bleue100/100A call for diplomacy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 am

I hope you don't mind my frankness but seeing as there are several million people including a number of my employees being threatened by your orbital guns I will drop the tact for a second.

If you haven't noticed the Iron Republic doesn't give two shits about Druzi. Their fleets are scattered everywhere else. If you decide to attack Druzi you won't be fighting brethren, or Quall. You will be fighting a bunch of scared civilians and a smattering of security contractors.

This colony is Iron republic in name only cuz the good ol' IR doesn't care one way or the other about a forgotten pleasure dome.

Mark my words, if you attack Druzi you will bring the Iron Republic to the wormhole. Out of pride and the need to save face they will strike back, and they will set up an enduring military presence here.

Last edited by blackheartsecurity on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:14 am

Your frankness is appreciated.

The IR are corp scum. They are the puddle of piss at the bottom of the barrel of snakes.
But they do know how to destroy a planet.

That is my purpose. I'll get them so riled up they will destroy the Fire Dome City themselves. Then I'll do a little dance on the bridge of my Planet Despoiler and move on.

If I destroy the dome myself, then their Board will grant them all sorts of special rights to blow up my planets.
But I turn their planet, and they will blow it up themselves.

Don't worry little man in a little black nightmare hide suit, If my friends in the Unity are half as clever as I think they are, then the moon of Druzi 2 will become the real center of travel in the region.

I'll make a deal with you, you evacuate your people from Druzi Prime, and I will make sure no harm comes to them.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down