Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Ties(Private meeting between Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn)

2 posters

Go down

Family Ties(Private meeting between Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn) Empty Family Ties(Private meeting between Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn)

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 am

Upon arrival at Hephaestom, Lil'ye'ahn wasted no time, ordering the Chameleon's Grace to orbit the planet while she jumped into a starfighter and headed to the Dragon's Teeth, Claptrap at her side as always. She was fuming on the inside as she stormed through the corridors to her brother's office. She calmed herself before entering, knowing that anger would get her nowhere. Yet her ire still lay just below the surface. So engrossed in his lab reports he didn't even notice her arrival. She presumed he was checking recent reports on sporekint evolution on CV Beta4.

Without a word, she picked up the overwhelming stack of reports sitting idly on his desk, scanning them to find what she was looking for. She cleared her throat, and tapped a silver booted foot, impatiently attempting to get his attention. When that didn't work, she reached over and gently pulled the reports from his hand, replacing them with the ones she had dug from the pile. Once he looked up and met her eyes, she finally spoke, not giving him a chance to get a word in.

"Reports from all over SUARM space of increased Warmonger Cult activity. Reports of messages for us both from the Warmonger Cult fleet's XO. Reports of the battle we never made it to. Reports of the captured XO's identity. Not a one of them made it past your desk. We were both too wrapped up in our own projects to pay attention to what was going on on our VERY DOORSTEP. All along it was poor Viv, trying to get a message to us, trying to find asylum, trying to find a safe haven, a home. We need to help her, brother. We're all she has."

She looked into her brother's eyes, with the 'sad little earther girl' look on her face that he could never resist back at Ataryu, waiting for his reaction.
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Family Ties(Private meeting between Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn) Left_bar_bleue125/125Family Ties(Private meeting between Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Family Ties(Private meeting between Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn) Empty Re: Family Ties(Private meeting between Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn)

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Mon May 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Mor'aye'ahn looked at his sister and then back to the pile of paperwork. "The only information I have gathered was that the Warmonger Cult was in the Fort Lendill System." He said his voice shaking slightly upon hearing her words. Everything was so disorganized, everything was a mess, and he wasn't just talking about the paperwork. The whole universe, the whole galaxy was one big problem that found it's way to his little corner of the world.

His eyes looked down to his desk again and with a flick of his wrist the paperwork, and a good chunk of his desk, disappeared. "Right then! As I see it we have two pressing problems and two of us. The first being this ridiculous honor duel with the forces of Lane Yr, I could forfeit but that would show a sign of weakness to the Kassanthian forces and mean that they can take anything they want from us. The second is that a member of our family is in trouble, we have no idea where she went and and even how many more of our kind are with her." He stood up from his desk and looked to his sister. "I cannot ignore this duel, I have to let people know that I will fight for our ideals and our holdings. What happened is a tragedy so that will leave you Lilly. We can call on our allies for help but that will only take us so far. I am giving you one thing to aid you in her release, I am giving you one upgraded NESA missile. It is a big bargaining chip seeing as how no other faction can make them and by the past dealings with people there are many who want one."
Looking back around his room he thought to himself 'I just wanted to create... why is that so hard.'

"Now if you will excuse me dear sister, I have preparations to make."
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Family Ties(Private meeting between Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn) Left_bar_bleue80/100Family Ties(Private meeting between Lil'ye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum