Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to Garmin Fe

2 posters

Go down

Message to Garmin Fe Empty Message to Garmin Fe

Post  Oleifera Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:42 pm

This one once noted that you are... living, but seem to be missing a substantial portion of what your people term a "chest", instead having a crystalline structure suspended in this cavity. This one is delving into silicia-organo-matrices and is wondering if you possess yet another example of such a symbiosis. This one is most interested in gaining such knowledge.

What benefits does such an implant bestow upon its carrier? Or it is a parasite?

Many thanks, esteemed General.

Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to Garmin Fe Left_bar_bleue100/100Message to Garmin Fe Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message to Garmin Fe Empty Re: Message to Garmin Fe

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat May 07, 2011 2:45 am

Dear Oleifera,

The implant in my chest is a creation called a shard heart. It is not a parasite. It is in fact a creation of mine, though I dare not take full credit. I'm doubtful it has any relation to silicia-organo-matrices. It is in fact living crystal technology and I'm afraid I can not easily divulge much more about it's nature to you at this time.

Most of the benefits are quite noticeable. The first is that it allows the host to survive unbelievably cold temperatures. It also eliminates the threat of disease. The final benefit is that, while implanted within it's host, the shard heart goes though a symbiotic metamorphosis. It's internal workings change to match the personality of the host. As a result, the memories of the host are stored within the shard heart.

It is much harder to describe then it is to show. I invite you to visit Beacon City. There you can visit the halls of those who have abandoned their shell and live among us now as shard hearts. You can listen to the many words of wisdom they have to share. Perhaps they can help you gain perspective in this brave new world.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to Garmin Fe Left_bar_bleue120/120Message to Garmin Fe Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum