Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PreGame Space Battle 2

3 posters

Go down

PreGame Space Battle 2 Empty PreGame Space Battle 2

Post  Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:01 pm

This thread is for incharacter tactical discussions about the mission to defend the Kasanthian guns facing Druzi Prime. Remember final actions only count if they are posted in the weekly missions forum under the Pregame Space Battle 2 thread.
This thread is for planning.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PreGame Space Battle 2 Empty Re: PreGame Space Battle 2

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:44 am

Brave soldiers of the Kasanthian Federation and the rest of our allies in the Unity and Angels of Desolation!
We have the perfect orbital emplacements on the Moon of Druzi 2 to shut down the Fire Dome City permanently. These sites have smaller defenses than I would field. But I was really, really hoping they would sneak past the Iron Republic and the defenders of Druzi Prime. They landed, and set up the weapons but then the fraking enemy spotted them. It will still be a few hours before the guns are in the proper position to fire. We must move in to add to the defenses.
I will shadow jump in one of my Behemoth Asteroid-Warships supported by twenty Yrs Starfighters. They will hold back, and only attack actual Starcruisers and Frigates trying to bombard any of the Warship sites.
We also have to contact the companies that have vested interests in this Dome City. Give them the option to make double the money offered by the Dome City if they do not resist the heel of my stiletto on the necks of the I.R. Aristocrats and their brats. They will be free to do business as before.
My darling people of the TRILAT, don't judge me foolish. We got to secure all safe routes to the Temporal Wormhole. And if we fail, those who bear the legacy of the TRILAT will weep, and moan, and pound their breast. If we fail, they will either be the slaves of Warmonger's Cult, or little more than hosts for the Quall N'Drone.
Now who will join me! Who will say for the first time and the only time it matters: We will not allow our enemies a single victory.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
PreGame Space Battle 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100PreGame Space Battle 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 am

Stirring call to battle.

We, of course, have an interest in your victory. It must be noted, though, that the dome city is heavily driven by profit motive. They may well not care about sacrificing people to the Quall, and they may not care about giving them to your...ministrations.

This week we must fight the Quall who attack our forward base. However, if there is excess resource it will be used in a tactical support capacity.

Beyond this, we must ask if you have attempted to simply buy the colony. The Unity would happily devote funds to this cause.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
PreGame Space Battle 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120PreGame Space Battle 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Dear Admiral,

If you wish it, we would be pleased to speak to the corporate groups on your behalf. We ask only because it would be rude to come into your party uninvited.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
PreGame Space Battle 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120PreGame Space Battle 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum