Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message for Admiral Yr

2 posters

Go down

Message for Admiral Yr Empty Message for Admiral Yr

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:17 pm

***Message for Admiral Yr's assistant/squire in charge of logistics***
Admiral Yr,
I have a buyer who wishes to place a substantial order. The buyer in question wants to arm a brigade with chill and acid pistols and rifles. Also looks to purchase ground defense and orbital defense artillery, as well as the Star fighter bearing your name.

Will need to transfer the equipment in either your space or free systems space due to legality of the the situation.

What will you require for payment?

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message for Admiral Yr Left_bar_bleue100/100Message for Admiral Yr Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message for Admiral Yr Empty Re: Message for Admiral Yr

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Admiral Layne Yr tried on the new pair of stilletos. Their heels tipped in the poison stinger of a Poisonbringer dragon. She clicked back and forth on the marble floor, enjoying the sound they made. Her ankles strained a little due to the nine inches of height they added.
It would be strength in her legs she reasoned as she tried on the matching Dragon bone Corset. It accented her pale skin, but she didn't like that it concealed too much of her ample bosom.
She stopped for a moment to check the next order, a shipment of potential weapons to a Security agency. Interesting.

Layne Yr smacked her Nightmare on the head with a small crop and said, "Prepare a crystal to record my reply."

The little Nightmare which resembled a spindly child with crab claws and eyes scurried away and returned with a deep lavender crystal.
He stood on his tippy toes to present it to the Grand Admiral.

She began to speak, in a haughty voice said, "I don't have assistants or squires, all decisions come through me for the greater rule of the Kasanthian Federation. Especially when it comes from non-member states. Do you contact us on behalf of Druzi? Or do you contact yourself on behalf of someone else. We do not sell weapons so they can be deployed against us by our enemies.
You want weapons and we can provide them. But we want something special in return. I.R. RPGs functional ones. We will trade you one for three. Each Chill Gland Weapon we want three RPG launchers plus warheads. For every Acid pistol we want 6 additional warheads.
A total of three brigades worth of RPG Launchers and three extra rounds for each. In exchange for One Chill Gland Rifle, and one Acid pistol for a single brigade.
You secure this weapons deal and we will have lots of future business for you.
They will be checked by Unity scientists so don't send us sabotagued ones unless you want a deadly enemy.
Admiral Layne Yr Out."

She smiled. Let the Security company earn her weapons.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message for Admiral Yr Left_bar_bleue100/100Message for Admiral Yr Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:20 am

Childeen shrugged, why was it always a drawn out process dealing with governments?

Admiral Yr,
Previously you told me to find you buyers, without caring whom they were. I did so and now you want to charge what may as well be highway robbery? May ask why you were ok selling me a large cache of weapons without knowing the buyer previously however now you need to know all the details?

It is the same deal as before. I need them for general sales. I already found a buyer for some, the rest I want on hand for sales as I see fit. The weapons you sold me previously were recovered as a salvage fee when the freighter carrying them suddenly faced massive and mysterious system failure. Seeing as the last shipment was a net loss for me I don't have the revenue on hand to buy a division's worth of IR RPGs.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Layne Yr smiled, she loved dealing in abstracts with people who were easily offended.
She activated the recording crystal and replied,

"You are confusing the Iron Republic Missile Propelled Grenade, used for taking out starships with the Iron Republic Rocket Propelled Grenade often mounted on their Velocity Striders for taking out light vehicles. Im looking for the latter.
While those of us outside the I.R. usually have to pay about 500 ghaz apiece for warheads, you PMCs inside the IR can get the IR RPGs for a 50 ghaz a piece. Even at the highest rate of shipping cost I could imagine our entire order will cost you 25,000 ghaz, while you are recieving 50,000 ghaz worth of materials in exchange. Its seems sir you are the one charging the Highway robbery when you complain about this deal. It is a fair doubling of your investment.
Now do your own math and get back to me.
I have endless demon accountants who get me my figures before I send offers.
I just want to make sure we're both in for a pound of flesh if either side decides to let the deal go south."
Layne Yr placed down the commcrystal, sending off a runner to take it to her potential trade partner.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri May 06, 2011 5:14 am

Admiral Yr,
I have the weapons you asked, currently they are being inspected and authenticated by the banking guild. I would ask you transfer the weapons you are offering to them as well for general testing. Obviously this is merely procedural, after both sides are verified the transfer will occur.

Thank you for working with me on this. I hope this helps both of us out greatly.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Fri May 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Layne Yr stood back from the painting she was working on. The canvas was skin, that had been stretched, pulled and still connected to the body of an unlucky IR spy her soldiers had caught.
The paint would permanently stain the skin, but the lovely landscape image was coming along nicely.
Once she was done she would kill the spy and instill a nightmare in his corpse so the art would stay perfect.
She lifted up a commcrystal and said softly, "Send weapon shipment BH101005107 to the Banking Guild for verification and transfer."

Blackheart would get the glands he wanted, she just couldn't wait to open her RPGs and take them out to play.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum