Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rants against the TRILAT (WK2)

3 posters

Go down

Rants against the TRILAT (WK2) Empty Rants against the TRILAT (WK2)

Post  F.KalMarx Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Dear Unity and the rest of the TRILAT,

It was great watching the GREY KICK YOUR ASS. THEY WIPED OUT AN E-STRAIN FLEET MOON.
Hahahahaha. I love watching you fail after my time in priison. I see the IR Board of Directors reports. THE GREY WILL BEGIN MAKING E-STRAIN HYBRIDS.
YOU HAVE FAILED all of your MEn. IF the OTHER Board members had their way all these SITES WOULD BE DESTROYED, THE GREY will have done our WORK for us. CREATING new gene lines and new hybrid species called ZETA BRETHREN.
Our ARsMY is MASSING! We will crush you and all the TRILAT scum that you TRY to conquer.

TO HURRY home and enjoy a big lobster dinner.
Director Kal Marx.

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rants against the TRILAT (WK2) Left_bar_bleue100/100Rants against the TRILAT (WK2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Rants against the TRILAT (WK2) Empty Re: Rants against the TRILAT (WK2)

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:32 pm

"Kal Marx, have you lost you mind?
This is disrespectful to the scum that serves the TRILAT. There is nothing diplomatic in your letter. Just a rant of mean things about our enemies the TRILAT being rightously struck down by a completely neutral third party. It isn't even spelled well, even in the 5000s we have access to Spellcheck!
The TRILAT have stolen planets, yes, killed or "converted" billions of our citizens in little more than two years. At that growth rate they will overcome all of the Iron Republic in a few decades. At least that's what Sector General Palomedes keeps trying to hammer into my head.
Thats so many worlds I can't count them."
Sector General Deer

Post Vid highest encryption: "Hey Fred, you lost your goddamn mind? And thats real ironic when I speak those words . The Board is gonna hold you in contempt. If the Grey moved in on our side thats smoking, but nothing we did caused it, so lets keep our pride a little quieter."

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rants against the TRILAT (WK2) Left_bar_bleue120/120Rants against the TRILAT (WK2) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Claps sarcastically, and with a pearly smile says,
"Thank you for showing us once again the level of slime that serves in the highest ranks of the Iron Republic. It should be called the Ironic Republic instead.
If you are done offending us go home and hide with your fears under your covers.
MESSAGE RECEIVED. We of the TRILAT are less than shit to you."

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rants against the TRILAT (WK2) Left_bar_bleue100/100Rants against the TRILAT (WK2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum