Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private message to Blackheart Security

2 posters

Go down

Private message to Blackheart Security Empty Private message to Blackheart Security

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:00 am

Greetings Director Backheart, I come to you because we have had a cordial relationship so far, you have shown yourself to be practical and smart. I come to you because I am in need of equipment of a particular variety, and due to my reputation securing some more exotic equipment and weapons tends to be difficult. I was wondering if you could work as a front for me, buying the items that I need them selling them back to me. I will be happy to cover what you pay for the items plus interest.
At the moment, i require chill weapons, as I am currently fighting a war against the Unity to protect the Iron Republic I need to counter their technomancy. So rifles, cannons, artillary, even space craft if possible would be excellent.
I can pay you in precious metals, gems, and i also find myself with an excess of Star-Freighters that I could stand to part with. Let me know what you need to make this happen.

Ar'Yay

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Private message to Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue120/120Private message to Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Private message to Blackheart Security Empty Re: Private message to Blackheart Security

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:38 am

Actually, nevermind on those weapons, i will not be needing them anymore. I am no longer allowed to do business in the Polar Expanse. So unfortunately I cannot work with you.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Private message to Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue120/120Private message to Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Private message to Blackheart Security Empty Re: Private message to Blackheart Security

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Greetings Director Blackheart, I am Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, Recently you were contacted to purchase weapons for an associate of mine, an Ar'Yay. Due to unforeseen circumstances the deal had to be called off however I am here to inform you that I will be making the deal instead. I am currently aboard our Model T mobile colony The "Light of Dawn" We are the remaining contacts with Ar'Yay still around here in the Polar Expanse. We can provide you with a similar deal that was provided before, some excess star freighters, precious metals, or gems. Please let me know if you will agree to this.

Yours
Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog,
The excess star freighters will be quite helpful. The deal still stands however the condition that they must be welcomed on the planet is still present, I don't know what that will mean on IR worlds.

Also on your Cathedral world I offer my services to train the zealots and assist in the defense. Payment for the services can be in precious metals if you find the deal acceptable.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Private message to Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue100/100Private message to Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Our people here could use some additional training, they are mainly priests but we understand that this is a dangerous universe so being able to defend yourself is invaluable. We would also require weapons, with the threats of technology and technomancy of the Trilat we need a wide assortment of weapon types. Perhaps some chill rifles and grenades, if possible EMP weapons as well. Also we could use some Laser weaponry and flash bangs to face any nightmarish or undead threats.
Precious stones and metals can easily be arranged.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:20 pm

One more thing director Blackheart, there are a few more things that I wish to purchase. Previously my mistress wished to purchase equipment and ships from the leaders of the SWARM. The ones in charge stated that they could not sell to me directly but if someone else were to purchase from them then they could hand it over to whomever they wished. So when you come to my colony to train my personel and bring me the weapons that I have asked for not only will i give you the payment for that but i shall add additional materials in order to compensate you in order for you to buy ships and weapons of Fort Lendil design.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Very well it will take some time to acquire this as FT Lendil especially has been a quagmire of bureaucracy. I will give it my best shot though.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Private message to Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue100/100Private message to Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:27 am

The amount wanted for the weapons is substantial, specifically a trade of a division's worth of IR MPGs and warheads. While I know you have connections to get that sort of ordinance I am unsure you would want to. I am trying other channels as well.

Still no word from FT Lendil which is par for the course, gotta love bureaucracy.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed May 11, 2011 1:39 am

Prelate,
I have acquired the Chill and acid weapons you asked for. Hopefully this will even the odds against the Unity next time you face them in battle. Weapons are enroute, I am currently awaiting payment.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed May 11, 2011 1:54 am

I am thankful for your assistance in this matter, your payment is on route to you as well, feel free to keep the freighter the payment is on. My way of saying thanks. The people living in this colony will be much safer from threats now.

By the way I noticed a advertisement of yours about the different type of weapons that your company is able to produce on Conflagros, as you were able to get these weapons for me perhaps we can make additional purchases for you. We have two moons under our protection, the colony at Fiat, and Kraakton, I have purchased a substantial amount of weapons for the security forces on Kraakton, however I have not done so for Fiat.
I was thinking of purchasing light weapons for local defense troops, nothing fancy really.
I am thinking of 200,000 Lever action spring shot rifles with accessory rails, with a scope
75,000 mid to late 20th century sniper rifles
1,000 Dragoon pistols
50,000 Assault Spring shot with rails and a scope

I will pay by precious stones and minerals like before.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Mr Blackheart I have a job that needs your expertise. The Moon colony of Kraakton is guarded by a police force made up of a combination of Brethren Delta and Horned Dogs, however they have minimal training and would never be able to repel a major assault. I would like to hire some of your forces to train an actual army on the planet Now I am not expecting you to turn the citizens into an elite army that can take on all comers but I would like to enhance the defenses of the planet.
we shall also require additional military equipment

50,000 Modern Assault Rifles with Nano bayonets
30,000 Mach Pistols
20,000 Modern Sniper Rifles
100,000 Grenade
10,000 Mag fed grenade launcher

Training in the use of these weapons will be also necessary.
I am sure this will cost quite a few millions of ghaz, But can you put a price upon planetary security?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 am

The training team will come with the weapons, I will have pricing information for you shortly. I must inform you though that due to the high volume of requests the weapons won't be available for pick up until the end of week 7.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Total cost will be: 18.25million ghaz (100 per assault rifle, 25 per bayonet, 100 per mach pistol, 150 per sniper rifle, 100 per grenade launcher, and 50 per grenade)

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:05 am

That is agreeable, the police force there will be waiting for your people to arrive with the weapons. I eagerly await to see your trainers in action. The moon colony used to belong to the Angels of Desolation and I have worked hard to convince these people that I will not harm them or force them into any life changing.....changes. They are starting to come around but I am worried that the Trilat might come around and snatch the moon away and after so much effort and money going into the colony I would hate for it to fall with barely a peep.

The usual style of payment will be deployed to you immediately.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 pm

So, how are you doing today my fine mercenary friend? Is there anything that I can do for you as of late?
I believe you have been working on star fighter construction if I am not mistaken? How goes that venture, are you using Conflagros well?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Hive Queen,
It seems some of my people were captured by the pirates whom hate our guts. A rival hive queen of yours is there in the bidding, the only saving grace is payment must be in ghaz, not gems or metals.

I honestly can not wait to get out of the free systems, as of late every business venture I have had there has been a head ache that has spawned numerous others.

Beyond that Conflagros is working out very nicely. Your weapons should be done at weeks end. I am still waiting for final QA/QC on the first line of fighters off the assembly line then they will be posted for auction.

My people in Krypos are packing up for a long decontamination process. I have heard disconcerting reports that the fungus on the plane is inflicting horrendous casualties. I am sorry for any losses in your family.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Yes i have heard about those pirates, they also took some EEF soldiers as well correct? Well General Vulfrum found out what the pirates were angry because of the people he handed over to me. The EEF requested my assistance so I am returning the implanted pirates to the EEF and they are going to use their technology to remove the larva and try to get the pirates to accept their people back in return for the EEF people and your people.

Yes the Temporal Empire seems to have a large stick up their ass and has developed a rather holier then thou attitude. Quite bothersome that they seem to want more enemies. Though they haven't bothered the ships i sent in to investigate the pirate incursions. They demanded the EEF fleet leave which they did but never bothered to ask the same of my own fleet.

They did get antsy over the force I sent to eliminate the bio weapon though that seems to have been a trap because we found no Quall on board their ships. So we are going to move out ships out of there as the culprits seemed to have abandoned their ships and escaped.

Yes the Fungus has had rather tragic consequences, over a billion dead, it is truly horrific to deploy bio weapons though the Trilat has always been a force of evil. Their hypocrisy has spawned many evils and will continue to create more problems, I hope your forces are alright.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum