Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera

2 posters

Go down

Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Empty Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Ah, it looks like the Unity has cloned bodies and put the memories of the Oleifera inside. Welcome back....i suppose. Not really since you are simply a cloned replacement who is made to think that he has been restored. Frankly i don't really care either way, i hardly missed you after the Neliff killed the Oleifera all off but i suppose we avenged them? I was unfortunately enough to implant a few of their species, turned out into quite substandard Quall as some of them picked up some of their more odd habits which is why I refused to implant more of them.
While their deaths weren't really all that sad for me I was quite angry that it empowered Warmonger, an Ancient evil demon so we did destroy the Neliff....so we did avenge them....i suppose.
Look I don't care if you have a new world, go ahead prosper, though I will warn you. Your Unity surrounds himself with Demons who make us look like Kindly neighbors, so if you attempt to corrupt the souls of anyone you will become re-extinct this time by our hands. Sit on your word and leave the universe alone, you love peace, good embrace it and you need not fear us again.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Left_bar_bleue120/120Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Empty Re: Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera

Post  Oleifera Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Once, long ago on planets seeded with rich verdant life the Oleifera left the universe alone. The universe did not extend this same courtesy to the Oleifera.

Actions, not passitivity, bring change. The Oleifera to come will be taught this.

This one is glad to know who was responsible for chaining its soul to a Burning One. Ar'yay Hive Queen is blessed with honesty and forthrightness. This one will remember such courtesy.

One will not killend, but this one will bring peace. Even to those who do not wish it.
Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Left_bar_bleue100/100Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Empty Re: Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 pm

I never deny what I am, I have lived long enough that just childish denials mean nothing, I consumed part of the Oleifera yet did not exterminate them, spread your peace to your demon sponsors if you wish. If you do not interfere with me, i shall not interfere with you, your kind hold no value to enhancing the Quall N'Drone so there is no reason to hunt you. Enjoy your new life.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Left_bar_bleue120/120Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:10 am

I do find it interesting really. Now I understand your hatred for the Quall and it is quite justified. I just have to wonder, as the only Quall Hive to actually come and speak to you and wish you well. I find it odd that you would target me specifically after telling you that I would leave you in peace, I also remember you saying that you would remember my courtesy and something about how you wouldn't "killend" but bring peace.

Now my question for you is, were you lying when you said that or did you just change your mind later on and forget your own words?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oleifera Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:10 am

You have consumed races, but how little you learn from them. This one will not debate Oleiferan morality with you. If it will satisfy your curiosity, however, one is allowed to remove parasites from its own body, one may use an antibiotic to repel bacteria, many choates are developed to keep one's body free from invaders, and to defeat those which may have broken through the net of barriers. By extension one is free to cleanse parasites from others who have been infected.

You were not killended, by the way, if you were, you would not have been able to initiate this pointless conversation. And believe this one, your courtesy is most definitely remembered.
Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Left_bar_bleue100/100Oh look....they made things that resemble the Oleifera Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 am

I was restored but your attack slaughtered many non combatants and prevented many more from leaving the area causing them to die from the fungus. Due to your interference millions who would not have died now are gone, you are responsible for their death. Or does your morality only care about yourself?

You could have targeted another Hive but you decided to come after mine. I shall remember your actions, if this is your courtesy I will be sure to return you the same. For a peaceful race mass murder comes easy it seems. You condemn me with your words but you are far worse then I, I do not pretend to be any different I have not lied. You hide behind your peaceful words and then do murder, your lies about your thirst for blood makes you far worse.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oleifera Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Any talk of morality from a genocidal parasite strikes this one as pathetically comical. Have a nice existence.

*All communications on this channel are blocked*
Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum