Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda

2 posters

Go down

Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Empty Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:30 pm

BlackHeart Security,

I am aware of your wanting to protect the colony from the Manslayers. As they are a threat to all in their path I want to help blackheart and the people of Wyanda regain control in the colony.

As you know my force was greatly damaged by the atrocities committed by the heinous Garmin Fe. But I am still a force to be reckoned with and the Manslayers will know of this force as the fires consume them to ashes.

I will not harm the planet with my fires all my Quall will be controlling the fire so it stays inside all the Manslayers respected Hives.

First my Quall warriors of which I will be sending to surrounded the hives they will be throwing artificed weapons with brainfever to slow them down and then my Quall will Incinerate the Hives from within and controlling the fires so they do not spread. When our victory is done the Quall will extinguish the fires. I will be using my pit mongerals and my flayers to protect my casting Qualls.

Once the planet is taken from the Manslayers I would like to send in my cultists to care for the colonists and also preach to them about the cult of the horn dog and all those that would like to join the fold i shall welcome with open arms and these that do not I will still care for and provide for but they will be taxed upon but those that join will have no taxes levied upon them.

With respect,
Hive Queen Le-a

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Left_bar_bleue85/100Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Empty Re: Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Hive Queen,
Do you want to give my peoples plan of making the E-strain fight themselves before we begin the siege?

V/R
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Left_bar_bleue100/100Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Empty Re: Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:23 pm

BlackHeart Securities,

No do not give up your plan it is a good one because they will be in a sate of confusion after they fight amongst themselves when I deploy my Quall outside of each of their Hives ready to launch our attacks ensuring our victory over the Manslayers.

With Respect,

Hive Queen Le-a

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Left_bar_bleue85/100Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Hive Queen,
As you wish, I will support you in you endeavor.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Left_bar_bleue100/100Message to Black Heart securities in reagrds to Wyanda Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum