Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda

4 posters

Go down

Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Empty Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 pm

P815 was a beautiful verdant planet of one billion Iron Republic colonists, before the E-strain arrived. Hundreds of meteorites rained down a year and a half ago, and they were seeded with E-strain Manslayer eggs. The eggs hatched and soon five hives were spread on the major continents of the planet. Then a year ago, the Manslayers went mad, rampaging through the Domes of P815 in the "Week of Massacre" [Banking Guild Note- this corresponds with the computer virus that Fort Lendill released into the E-strain network].

Only one Dome survived, Wyanda Dome, and its citizens petitioned the Banking Guild for help. It has a population of 6,000,000 Citizens, and a veteran militia. P815 was known for its genetic diversity, especially in plant-life.
The Banking Guild is selling P815 to the group that will save it from the Rogue Manslayers.

Population- 6 Million
Defense Force- Yellow

This mission is open to all players except Faction Leaders.
First person to post gets a single extra repost later to launch secret attacks, ambushes etc. All other players get one post only. This thread will be locked at 11pm E.S.T. on Friday April 1st. Only actions listed on this mission will count as locked in for player actions.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Empty Blackheart Security Solutions Proposal

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Wyanda Dome,
This is our proposal to control the Manslayer threat. Normal doctrine would be to saturation bomb the entire planet and then conduct a lengthy seize and clear operation. Obviously due to the extensive biodiversity this would be extremely detrimental.

Having dealt with rogue manslayers previously our analysis section came up with an untested but logical hypothesis. When the manslayers went rogue each hive became its own hive mind. With the link between hives broken it is possible to incite war between them.

Once we have identified the various hives we will in one night using 5 platoon sized elements flying low and quiet in AAVs sedate one warrior from each hive using a mix of tranquilizers and troubadour/healing leyas. We will then transport them to another hives area and dump them there. A warrior showing up unannounced in another hives territory will likely be grounds for war. Hopefully the hives will tear each other apart until they are of a controllable size. At which point it is suggestible that you increase and modernize your security forces through a long term Blackheart Contract. They will be slowly but surely at that point wiping out the weakened hives one by one.

My corporations proposal can be combined with any other factions proposal so long as they allow my corporation to operate freely on your planet.

V/R
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Security Solutions

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Left_bar_bleue100/100Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Empty Re: Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:54 pm

I will be sending in a starfreighter with my cultists to open up energy bridges to Krypos sending in my Quall N' Drone warriors 5,000 will be positioned at each hive throwing in their artificed weapons (since they have four arms they will be throwing in 4 of these artificed weapons so that's 10,000 x 4 = 40,000 =) ) with Brain fever and pillars of fire to keep them in place. My warriors will be casting incinerate on the hive. I will be having 10,000 of my pit mongerals and Flayers positioned at each hive as well for ground and air support 5,000 each to protect my casting warriors and all my warriors will be artificed with wall of fire to encase them inside.

I am going to be doing this after you set up the infighting among the different hives to cause confusion once they have done with their infighting and their numbers have been reduced, my Quall will launch their attacks and reign the fires of purity upon these abominations.

No harm will come to the planet as my Quall will control the fire. What I will ask is since my people do love their home world of Krypos..... may we get her back and plunge the Infidels into the fires to be swallowed up If there is a part of the planet that is harsh on the terrain where nothing grows and no one lives I ask that I be able to convert that part of the world to look like my home world so that my people are not as homesick as they are now. Also my cultists will be caring for the people of this planet and preaching to them of our faith and those that wish to come into my fold I will welcome with open arms and those that do not can go about their business in peace but will have a tax levied upon them not a heavy one based upon their income and their family.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Left_bar_bleue85/100Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Empty Re: Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda

Post  PresidentRagman Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:43 am

BlackHeart Security,

We will be sending 100 Lamia Biounits and 50 Immutable soldiers to help you maintain security around Wyanda Dome. this units have had extensive anti Estrain training and will be there to prevent Estrain from entering the dome.

they have orders to leave your forces alone and aide dthem if asked.

President Ragman
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Left_bar_bleue150/150Week 1 Planetary Recover: P815 Wyanda Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum