Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuttle service of salvation...and other reasons

Go down

Shuttle service of salvation...and other reasons Empty Shuttle service of salvation...and other reasons

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 am

Greetings to all of the independent corporations withing the sphere of the Iron Republic, I require your services. Currently there are many worlds that are suffering and their people lack motivation and direction, plus with all the threats in the universe their hope is dwindling as well. I wish to help these people, the Church of the Horned Dog desires to spread to many worlds to aid those in need but lack the necessary methods of travel through space. I wish to hire your services to shuttle people back and forth, normally I would request Iron Republic transport but with all the chaos i worry that some rebels or terrorists would shoot upon the ships despite the fact that we are on mercy missions for the people. By going through you there is less risk and more opportunity to help those in need. Sometimes i would need large scale transport of personnel, food and medicine, and sometimes I would need one or two special case workers to be strategically deployed to where they might do the most good.

I will of course pay for these services and i expect the payment to vary depending on the size and danger of the mission. I am not hiring at the moment, I just want to make you aware of my need in the future.
Thank you all and I pray that we have a pleasant work relationship

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Shuttle service of salvation...and other reasons Left_bar_bleue120/120Shuttle service of salvation...and other reasons Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum