Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for Aid

2 posters

Go down

Request for Aid Empty Request for Aid

Post  GeneralGarminFe Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:19 am

[Secure Transmission to EEF headquarters]

Greeting EEF commanders,

I know that the EEF is not an independent mercenary group, but there are very few people that I trust that have the expertise I require. To get to the point, I need the best explosives team in the Universe. Specifically, I need them to create a continental size hole in a wall of solidified rock, plus I need the explosion to be controlled. It sounds impossible, which is why I came to you.

I'm sure you've been keeping an ear to the situation going on the Kypros. We are waging a battle in the plane of fire on the behalf of all those lost, and would would be lost, to the Quall N'Drone. I don't think it needs to be said, but it is our effort that keeps the masters of the IR at bay, and keeps the treaty intact. As soon as the Quall have secured their home, their next target would be the rebel forces here on Refuge, spite what agreements have been made in the past.

I've worked hand-in-hand with your VLAD agency before. I consider our working relationship to be a good one. I'm willing to make concessions to a wide range of requests should you accept. The mission itself would require working with some of my TRILAT allies, but under no circumstances do I expect you to answer to them. They will however be providing assistance using gravimatrix technology. Should the Iron Republic appear, I would not require you to fight them face-to-face.

Attached to this transmission are Unity scans of the structure, as well a layout of the cavern system of an island lodged within the structure. I'll have Earthmancers waiting to allow you to enter and leave clandestinely during the chaos of battle. I am eager to hear your response.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

[End Transmission]
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Request for Aid Left_bar_bleue120/120Request for Aid Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Request for Aid Empty Re: Request for Aid

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 am

General,
I think what you're asking may be impossible but that's never really stopped us before anyway.
I am willing to send you some VLAD agents and two very experienced and skilled team of Gremlins. They would have an established cover as mercs so if they should be caught they'll most likely be released later. If there's one thing the IR understands its business. Speaking of business as far as these concessions you mentioned. In all honesty we don't need much in the way of payment for fighting Quall. Perhaps you could dispatch (or convince Unity to) some Builders to the Dumbar Forge. They could help get the place back up to spec, maybe even better.
I assure you that I am under no illusions when it comes to the Quall respecting any treaties made with the Colonies of Refuge and I have been keeping a very close eye on events in Kyrpos. Frankly its only my complete distrust and distaste for the Kasanithians that has kept me from becoming involved.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 am

Thank you field marshall, this means a lot to me and my people. I will talk with Prime, as far as I know, he will have no issue with the request.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum