Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manufacturing and Development

2 posters

Go down

Manufacturing and Development  Empty Manufacturing and Development

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Iron Republic Sector Generals, Directors of the Iron Republic, Hive Queens, heed me here today. I have been looking at our enemies and while they are deficient in many many ways they seem to have one thing that we do not. The ability to coordinate with each other for a common goal, as shown by their past actions. They constantly fight along side the others, use the strengths of certain groups to compensate for the weakness of others. By working together they make themselves stronger and give off the impression of a unified whole.

We need to learn from this, we need to focus on how the Quall and Iron Republic can better work together to achieve our goals. I wish to start a united research/development/manufacturing joint group that is designed to not only expand our fleets but to combine our strengths to make up for our weaknesses. I can offer territory in Kyrpos for smelting facilities, and research stations, etc if necessary and I am pretty sure my people can make areas with lower heat for my allies to be comfortable.

My forces are strong in Kyrpos but not so much in your dimension, I wish to remedy this so I can be of more help in the coming months. Planet clearing weapons are very useful but smaller engagements need to be done too and if we can develop ourselves more into a unified whole then no one in the universe will be able to stop us.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Manufacturing and Development  Left_bar_bleue120/120Manufacturing and Development  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Manufacturing and Development  Empty Re: Manufacturing and Development

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Esoterics are nice Ar'yay HiveQueen,
But what concrete solutions are you recommending?
Supplemental Quall Warriors for the army?
I could definitely use more standing Adepts in the military. While I have a few hundred thousand Quall N'fel in my employ they are notoriously lacking in the capability to weaponize items into artifacts. I gotta admit dropping incinerator Leyas bombs would be easier in some situations than nuclear powered Drop troopers.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Manufacturing and Development  Left_bar_bleue120/120Manufacturing and Development  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Well, perhaps we could work on some leyas powered weaponry, like leyas versions of your powered armor, leyas powered battle tanks to supplement my forces in the way technological ones help yours. I would be willing to assign some of my warriors to your command to give you some more "punch" in your attacks. Perhaps we can give upgraded equipment to my Flayers and Pit Mongrels and then you could use them too. My space forces aren't as technologically advanced as yours but they are effective and can assist your fleets if produced in higher numbers.

My goal is to promote more cooperation between our forces to allow us to defeat our enemies more efficiently. Do you have any ideas on how to combine our strengths?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:23 pm

I don't know let me see. If I requisition more Lava spheres then you can start deploying eruption sages along with your horned dog cultists. Frankly I can't for the life of me understand why in the name of the Boars of Directors you haven't been deploying eruption sages on all battles on your home dimension.
As for Leyas augment power armor and Leyas augment tanks it feels like a waste. brethren can't use them and I already got a nearly endless supply of tanks and power armor brethren.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm

The Eruption sages are very powerful tools, they cause mass destruction and leave little in their wake. Besides Dimension walkers are my best infiltrators, who says that they aren't moving into position amongst our enemies as we speak?

We have different strengths and weaknesses my good Sector General. Your troops are based off of your electronic technology, the Kasanthians are mainly shadow mancers, their chill attacks drain the power from your powered armor and vehicles. Wouldn't it be wise to mix in leyas made weapons that can keep going even after your units are drained of power? They can prevent what would otherwise be a rout.
Your board of directors frowns upon wasted credits, this wise investment would save you money in the long run as by preventing the enemy from being able to destroy or capture any disabled units caused by the enemy draining power from them.
So you see, there is a practical reason for you and the rest of your Iron Republic friends to invest in this spirit of cooperation.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:58 am

Very well Ar'yay HiveQueen,
You have convinced me. I will send you one hundred tanks.
Change them, enchant them, whatever the heck these adepts do. Send half back after you are complete with the upgrades.
Put your research teams onto the task. Mine are currently busy with a gift for your brave warriors.
Something to help when going hand to hand against the Recognized of Beacon City.

Cool

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 am

Thank you Sector General Deer I shall have my warriors look over the tanks and see how best to enhance them. We will of course need to make the armor resistance to chill and heat, provide levitation etc. The details will have to be played back and forth of course. I look forward to the day when our forces shall march side by side together to destroy our enemies.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:16 pm

In order to work on the tanks I shall be research some development facilities on Kyrpos (farther away from the front lines)
I do possess some other worlds, on them I would like to upgrade and expand my construction facilities to build more fightercraft and starships. If i am to make a difference in this dimensional war I am going to need more then ground based forces. While i have numerous fightercraft my starships are few so I will need to get more before I can fully pull my weight in your dimension.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down