Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness

4 posters

Go down

PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness Empty PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness

Post  Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:34 pm

This thread is for incharacter tactical discussions about the mission against the insurrection facing Druzi Prime. Remember final actions only count if they are posted in the weekly missions forum under the appropriate thread.
This thread is for planning.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness Empty Re: PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness

Post  CasablancaStation Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:50 am

Gentleman,
I think our game has been stepped up a touch. Kal Marx just landed 10000 bretheren on Druzi. That seems like a touch of a hammer to squash a flea. Do you think that perhaps it may be time to do a tactical withdrawl of resources or will someone from EEF step in to assist?

Will the EEF or whomever actually assist or will it just increase the tensions of having Cultists of the Horn Dog, Brethern, Vampires and whatever else is crawling about on this planet? Has anyone done a risk analysis on keeping our corporations on this planet?

Sorry to be a bit of a downer but nothing quite spoils my breakfast like 10000 armed troops.

Regards
Duncan Stewart
Administrator, Casablanca Station
CasablancaStation
CasablancaStation
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness Left_bar_bleue100/100PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness Empty Re: PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Stewart,
I also am worried about having that many brethren running around. However I am not aware of any Brethren withdrawal clause in my contract with the Planetary Governor. My people at least will be staying on board for the long haul, for better or worse.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness Left_bar_bleue100/100PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  CasablancaStation Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Childeen,

I appreciate your contractual obligations. If there are any resources that I may be able to provide please let me know. I am concerned for the well being of our companies is all.

I believe, as I have had some information come to me that in a worst case scenario the IR will simply glass Druzi. They have little regard for their own people so they may have less for you and yours. Just keep that in mind.

Let me know if there is any support that I might provide in your endeavors.

Regards

Duncan Stewart,
Administrator, Casablanca Station.
CasablancaStation
CasablancaStation
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Ironically, glassing Druzi is exactly like the TRILAT wants. Ever feel like you are trapped between a rock and a hard place?

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:17 am

Gentlemen,

The TRILAT want the Iron Republic off of Druzi Prime. They thought to attack it, buy it, and now coax it out of rebellion. And, at the end of the day, what they want most is for it to not be occupied by the Iron Republic, even at the expense of having it destroyed. I know this from my diplomatic talks that have broken down.

My business operation is shut down on Druzi Prime effective immediately. While we are legitimate, I do not trust so many Iron Republic ships in the region. Too much tends to go wrong, in my experience. This does not mean I will not actively assist in the CAB, or assist in transport of materials on and off the planets. But the docking ports are essentially closed, and without those, I can do little.

In my experience, when dealing with rebellion within the Iron Republic, using non-lethal force and forcing discussion can be an effective means of ending insurrection, especially if demands are simple. I heard no demands on this occasion. What, if anything, can be done to ask the men to move aside so that our doctors can help people who are sick and dying? I'm particularly fond of a weapon called "Ablative Foam Rockets." It locks people in position, covers up barricades and windows, and allows us to properly action what we must. Perhaps we can request this weaponry of the Iron Republic bretheren who seem so intent on maintaining "order?"

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness Left_bar_bleue125/125PreGame Insurrection Mission- The Druzi Sickness Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down