Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only)

3 posters

Go down

Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only) Empty Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only)

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:11 am

"May i ask you a question father?" Rol looked into the screen with a look that his own admiral got scared of really quick.

"What's the question?" Kro'aye'ahn stared back into his son's eyes knowing that he was gonna do something stupid.

"What's your fleet size?" Rol asked with a very angry tone.

"Well im not gonna lie to you. ! have 3 annihilator class ships, 15,000 starfighters and, oh, along with those annihilator ships, they are carrying 15 100 K'ias boarding parties each. If you think you will survive the attack from 45,000 troops, guess again. We are true K'ias not those tainted K'ias like your cousins." Kro answered with haste.

"Well, your right father, I will put up a fight, see ya soon." Rol ends the conversation with his father and looks at Admiral Jayne.

"Sir, they are about 1 hour away from our position." The Admiral looked right into his commanders/new found friend and awaiting orders.

"Admiral, put me on the comm," Jayne turns on the comm so Rol can give out orders to battle ready guards.

"Attention guests and crew members, in about an hour or so we all will be in a fight for survival. Ancient K'ias are heading this way from the Ancestor Realm. They are looking to take over the ship and will kill anyone standing in there way. Damien, I would like you and your crew members to join 500 of my security force guards at the north entrance. Layne Yr and Stark, I would like one of you to guard the south and the other to guard the east entrances. I will take a security force of 1,000 to the main entrance. Waiting at each entrance there are weapons cases with fully loaded weapons for you to choose and use. Good luck and and like the Earthers use to say, God Bless." Rol had given a true briefing of war and now everyone is seeing what kind of commander he can truely be.

---------------
(OOC) Each player will post how they will defend there position. Each has 1 post only.
(OOC) Sorry it has taken me this long to post this, i have had alot on my mind, alot of family and work stuff has been going on.

Last edited by Rol'aye'ahn on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (OOC) didnt realize i posted this in the approved missions lol my computer is acting funny)
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only) Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only) Empty Re: Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only)

Post  Damien Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:32 pm

i seen your edit. if you posted it in the approved missions on accident, shouldn't you remove this and post it where it's supposed to be?
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only) Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only) Empty Re: Open Play - Week 5 - Boarding the Skull part 1 - Combat Mission (damien, rol'aye'ahn, admiral layne yr and sector general stark only)

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:01 am

my computer is acting wierd and i might try out the internet browser on the ps3 to see if it will let me, and my cell browser will only allow me to do certain stuff on this site
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:09 am

IT has been moved to the right section now. Please set which players are invited in the bottom ooc section. Please also state if you want any third party factions to jump in to help out (suggested factions to ask for aid, EEF, IR, and Free Systems)

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:13 am

right now the players that are playing this week are the characters in the mission title, in the second/last part of this mission each character will be given one character to invite to help out, than that character will be allowed to bring anybody else he/she wishes
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Make the following corrections,

1- use the proper mission format formate

2- Replace reference to 3 Annihilator Ships with 3 K'ias Ziggurats (See Space Campaign Part 2 Week 13 page 3)
(in this case it won't carry the warwalkers and will instead carry the extra boarding troops).

3- Change reference to Starfighters to Bio-Organic Gunpod Starfighters (See Space Campaign Part 3 PreGame Update 1 page 3)

and then repost the fixed mission here after you check out the stats on those vessels.

They are availble for free at
http://www.darkrefuge.net/EEFSpaceCampaign.html

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down