Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Kasanthian Actions - OP Wk 2

Go down

Regarding Kasanthian Actions - OP Wk 2 Empty Regarding Kasanthian Actions - OP Wk 2

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:30 am

*encrypted*

Sector Generals,

Strange things are afoot on the Kasanthian planet of Volostoko Layne. I have reports that Admiral Yr is planning on sacrificing approximately 400 Million people on this planet. Now, granted, I haven't the foggiest clue as to what that means, but anyone willing to kill of an entire planet can't be good.

I don't want to start an intergalactic incident, but I want to figure out a way to disrupt her plans and prevent the sacrifice of that many people. Any ideas? There are approximately 500 fighters and 100 Giant creatures of some sort blocking the path to the planet, as well as hundreds of people and/or guards to worry about. There appears to be a single focus for the ceremony, and if we can disrupt that, then, well, victory.

I'd be a fan of figuring out a way to disrupt the ceremony without actually disrupting the ceremony. Perhaps convincing the EEF they need to become involved somehow. Or, even better, anything that involved pitting the E-Strain against the Kasanthians.

I leave this in your able hands.

Yours sincerely,
Stockholder Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Regarding Kasanthian Actions - OP Wk 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Regarding Kasanthian Actions - OP Wk 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down