Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only)

2 posters

Go down

a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Empty a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only)

Post  sectorgeneralstark Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:00 am

General?

Can you hear me?

Damn encrypted burst transmission.

General,

Would you be interested in getting a little honest revenge on Angel D and hit her where it hurts?

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Left_bar_bleue100/100a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Empty Re: a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only)

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 am

General Stark,

I'm can't be sure if we can work well together. The Iron Republic's presence on refuge is directly under your command. Now I can tolerate your presence of the IR in the universe quite easily. I think the Iron Republic in general is reasonable to work with and has helped existence a great deal of late.

I still, however, have a problem with their presence on my planet, and occupying a region so close to my home. Still, it never hurts to talk. What precisely are your intentions and what exactly would be your plan?
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Left_bar_bleue120/120a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Empty Re: a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only)

Post  sectorgeneralstark Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:39 pm

General,

Hey I can understand your concerns, more than most in the IR. The Quall deal signed during the Border Wars screwed your people and the rest of the Northern Kingdoms.

For the last two years since the end of the Border Wars of Refuge, I have been working as part of the Joint Tarrisian-IR taskforce. Along with the Joint EEF-Tarrisian Taskforce, our main goal has not been subjugation. As you may or may not know Tarris is now the Tarrisian Free State and I support their independence 100%. To prevent future warfare, I have worked closely with Field Marshal Strykker of the EEF and General Vulfrym of the Lions of Earth to prevent Estrain outbreaks on Refuge.

It is in this capacity that I reach out to you.

The original Estrain Hive, the first, was made in a lab in Tarris, controlled by Angel D and the Creeping Darkness. As I know you know they were designed in the fight between Tarris and the Coalition of Enlightened Nations (the precursor to the Unity).

A few months ago I found that lab and we gained enough genetic material to create a pheromone-based communications method. Using it we can leave scent based messages on Estrain planets.

I think we can use these scent messages to divert rogue Estrain hives into attacking Angels of Desolation holdings.

But I am stuck having to ask permission from Sector General Deer if I want to take any action in the Polar Expanse that does not involve Refuge. And I do not trust Deer to allow this test to be conducted scientifically. I don't trust the Unity Diplomacy Taskforces with this information either as it will find its way into Angel D and her clutches.

If these tests work, this scent message system could be used for non-violently fencing off Manslayers free zones. It won't stop a Hive in frenzy, but it could help interspecies relations.

Part one of the plan is a simple spraying plan. I have the unmarked civvies starfreighters to carry the scent message cannisters, and I've found an AOD world, Swartzhold, which has a rogue Hive in the same system and no innocent worlds between them.

What I need is unmarked support ships (by unmarked I mean non IR) to help my freighters make it in and make it out.

Any interest?

SG Stark

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Left_bar_bleue100/100a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Sounds interesting.

I'm curious to see this plan in action and I would be willing to provide the ships you need if it means putting down the minions of the Creeping Darkness. I'll provide you with six ANTARES-Class freighters all with long-range stealth technology. They should be able to get close enough to the target area. I'll also be will to provide a fleet of ships in the shadow plane to be their guardians.

I hope that is the answer you were hoping to here.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Left_bar_bleue120/120a secure line (Garmin Fe and SG Stark Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  sectorgeneralstark Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 pm

General,

Thank you. I will definitely take the backup.
I will confirm as operation: Smells like Demons commences.

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down