Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealing with the Iron Republic

2 posters

Go down

Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty Dealing with the Iron Republic

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:59 pm

*HEM to FM Strykker*
FM Strykker,
I know maehl holdings has delivered on numerous logistics requirements for the draco constellation and the EEF fleets. However now that he is a stock holder in the Iron Republic it could be argued he could very easily have a conflict of interests should the EEF and the IR ever sour diplomatically.

I offer a solution. A truly independent owned and operated corporation, with logistic experience and strong ties to EEF space. I have the liquid capital to invest and expand into all maehl contracts. If the idea of the IR knowing most of your logistics worries you please let me know and we can work it out.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dealing with the Iron Republic Left_bar_bleue100/100Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty Re: Dealing with the Iron Republic

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:10 am

*HEM reply*

Mr. Blackheart,

I may be interested in changing over our contracts with Maehl holdings given recent developments. I will have to review our current contracts before I can give an answer but what is your first offer?

Field Marshall Strykker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dealing with the Iron Republic Left_bar_bleue120/120Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 am

Same rates as all Maehl contracts. Difference is all the space farers involved in the logistics side will be either my people or EEF veterans who signed on. Over 90% of my ship captains are former EEF officers.

If you have out sourced production contracts I will contact Fort Lendill about filling supply gaps.

Please let me know the scope of the contracts.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dealing with the Iron Republic Left_bar_bleue100/100Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Can honestly provide enough capital to compete with Meahl holdings on this? Currently they employ something like 30% of the population of the Draco either directly or indirectly. If you can really back this up I will consider it but I'd like to know your plan before hand

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dealing with the Iron Republic Left_bar_bleue120/120Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down