Garmin and Prime in a friendly game of skill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garmin and Prime in a friendly game of skill

Post  GeneralGarminFe on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 am

The simulation had begun. It Utilized both a Unity world computer and programming contributed by millions, if not billions, of coders. It was perfect, fair, and a true test of wits for those who engaged in it.

Somewhere in an undisclosed location, a projection of Garmin Fe appeared to be seated in an easy chair. The leather seating seemed opulent considering Garmin could not feel the texture. The surrounding atmosphere was decadent. It wreaked of old varnished wood and fine textiles. Precious nick-knacks, precision-crafted clocks, and rare books adorned the dimly lit room. Across from the projection of the General was an image of Prime. Between them a small table held a projection of its own. It was the field of many battles, the view of many true believers who's simulated minds obeyed the commands of the two seated opponents.

Garmin chimed first, "The board is set. Your move I do believe."

[This is a forum for Garmin Fe and Unity Prime to comment on their victories and losses, both within this game and in an actual strategy game they are playing in real life. Now we bring our game to your game, thus making it a game within a game.]
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garmin and Prime in a friendly game of skill

Post  UnityPrime on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Prime considered the board for a moment. The crystal lattice, he had to admit, was beautiful. The pieces were simple renderings, but the complexity of the rules Garmin Fe had put into play were refreshing. After a few moments, he put together a simple stratagem; destroy all life. It was refreshingly simple to play undead monstrosities.

The first few turns were simple, his forces grew in a simply exponential fashion. Soon, he reached the simple forces of Garmin.

"Garmin, do you wish for this to be a little prolonged? Or shal I simply reach for your jugular and remove it, ending this? I think I would prefer a slightly longer match, if only to see what you can do. What are your thoughts?"
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Prime's eyes narrowed.

"A third, Garmin? Who else is involved in this?"
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Garmin perked up from his thoughtful position. "Oh, did I not tell you? A match played between more then two introduces nuances that one can not appreciate when it is just mano a mano. One must make alliances, shore up additional fronts, or deal with attacks from multiple sides."

Garmin studied his position carefully. His opposition was quick to expand, but in some ways Garmin was quicker. The fortifications he composed were greater then Prime's in every way, and just as numerous. "Your desire to see where I am going with my strategy could be your downfall. Only you can decide what you should do with me. I will be ready for your move."
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:30 am

Prime examined his limited view of the map. Was Garmin baiting him? Prime had to admit, he wanted to test his forces against the strength of those walls.

"We will see, Garmin. Your fortifications are impressive, yet poorly manned. Can they hold against my neigh endless hordes?"

Prime urged forward thousands of pieces with the strength of his will, and watched their precise march.
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content