Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 10 Rewards

3 posters

Go down

Week 10 Rewards Empty Week 10 Rewards

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:27 am

For Surviving past week 10 all Independent Corporation players may choose 1 of the following rewards.

Please post here for acceptance (yes all IC players no exeptions)

Either

1 Planet
Defense Force: Blue
Population: 200 Million
Leyas Level: 3

or

100 Starfreighters (in Faction only)

or

1 Moon Base
Defense Force: Blue
Population: 1 Million
Leyas Level: 6

or

200 Starfighters (in faction only)

Players who are part of different factions must choose only 1 faction reward to take.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Week 10 Rewards Empty Doves Nest

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 pm

(OoC: Option one, Admin I hope you like the significance)
The wrinkled old man looked like a marionette. He was a ghost of him former self. His skin looked dusty and worn like old parchment. "They tried cloning you know." He said matter of factly, "But its genetic and even the Iron Republic and all of its wonders can't cure it." He was frank, Childeen could sense he had made peace with this fact.

"Wasting diseases do an interesting thing to ones outlook." The old man noted from his hospital bed, his wispy and sun spotted head shaking slightly. "Eventually you stop caring about yourself and start caring about your legacy, your people."

Childeen nodded, PG Norin of Doves Nest looked out the window at the terran class world. It was smaller than earth but was near enough that with terraforming one didn't even need acclimation drugs to visit it. "I have heard a story that some of your people were captured by pirates, and you were willing to sell your company to get them back." The Planetary Governor said.

Childeen turned back to the shriveled man, "Yes, and I would have. I made it no secret to anyone that I would go to any length to rescue my people." He said without any hesitation, that particular ordeal drew jaded remarks from most of the calloused elite he dealt with.

Norin nodded a tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm glad I hired you, otherwise I never would have known.You bought the Tzira tribe from me and instead of being barely useful slaves made them into happy productive citizens. Lead Doves Nest, give my citizens that sort of protection, that sort of honest altruism."

Childeen stood silent shocked, "What about your children, this is a deeded world isn't it normal for the favored child to gain it?" Childeen remembered seeing them in the waiting areas, a clutch of snakes, venomous and slimy. As he got closer to the room they became more like sharks smelling blood on the water.

PG Norin shook his head, "They learned well from their father, by the time I realized what I had done wrong all those years it was too late to influence any of them. They will get their desires sated by getting my villas, executive time shares, and luxury apartments else where in the galaxy as well as my money. But you Childeen, if you remain honest, I want you to lead the 200 million people of this world."

Childeen didn't know what to say, "I am deeply honored Planetary Governor, I will do my best to do our people right."

PG Norin nodded, "I know you will, I have left you the planet in my will. I need to sleep, I'm so tired." With that the withered old man closed his eyes and the alarms started going off.

Childeen walked out and shed a tear, he remembered his first contract ever when he incorporated. It was here on Doves Nest. There was something symbolic about being here again.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Week 10 Rewards Left_bar_bleue100/100Week 10 Rewards Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Week 10 Rewards Empty Re: Week 10 Rewards

Post  OrleosSacrenine Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:22 pm

I'll take the planet.

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

(OOC: Orleos you have to make an in character post getting the planet)

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down