Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts

3 posters

Go down

Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Empty Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:04 am

Were you blown away when Blackheart said his corporation would be going NPC?! Did Angel D's deployment of the wormhole weapon throw you for a loop?! Were you in awe of the reveal that Black-Gamma's first name was in fact Carl?! Now you can express those feelings by nominating one of this week's mission posts for a reward!

The Categories:

-Most Shocking! Shocked

-Say What? scratch

-ROFL Copter Laughing

-Genuine Tears Crying or Very sad

-Just Plain Awesome cheers

Now go and cast your nominations! You've earned it.

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Left_bar_bleue120/120Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Empty Re: Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts

Post  OrleosSacrenine Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 am

I nominate Garmin Fe for genuine tears.

If he didn't have the bunny to save his behind in the Engine Dimension I would honestly have to say that the 'heroicness' of the moment for self-sacrifice would be enough for tears.

Blackheart has me going 'Say what?!' when he said he would have himself and company go NPC.

I'd also have to nominate Layne for roflcopter, cause she totally made me snort my ginger-ale when she brought up her skin-tight suit...minus the muffin top.

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Left_bar_bleue100/100Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Empty Re: Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:44 am

Added new category, Just Plain Awesome.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Left_bar_bleue120/120Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oleifera Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 am

My ROFLcopter nomination goes to the Garmin Fe for the Black-Gamma / Red-Alpha conversation. I LOVE those guys, and I was bent over laughing (had just read all the serious posts and hit that unexpectedly)

For Just Plain Awesome I nominate Layne Yr's investment mission. Da-yum girl's got class.

Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Left_bar_bleue100/100Nominations for the Greatest Week 10 Finale Mission Posts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum