Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Rynn Lac

2 posters

Go down

Return to Rynn Lac Empty Return to Rynn Lac

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Dear Sector General Deer

Greetings, I am Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of Dawn's new Light, i formerly served under Hive Queen Ar'Yay. I understand that you two didn't get along and I wish to inform you that we who are her successors do not wish to maintain the poor relations between us. We are no longer Quall and are simply citizens of the Iron Republic who wish to help others.

We hear that Ardana Hive Queen is attacking the world of Rynn Lac, as we currently lack all information on the Quall activities, we do not know if this is a sanctioned attack blessed by the Iron Republic. We wish to show our devotion to the Iron Republic, therefore we ask if you need our small military might to be brought against or for Ardana's actions.

We thank you for your kindness and understanding. May Dawn's New Light bless you with peace and fortune.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Return to Rynn Lac Left_bar_bleue120/120Return to Rynn Lac Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Return to Rynn Lac Empty Re: Return to Rynn Lac

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Prelate,

Since Aryay is a moldering corpse I will give you the respect of answering your request.
My issues with Ar'yay stem from the fact that she did not respect the chain of command.
The IR is clear about stuff like that. So if you really are genuine about better relationships with me, it is very easy. Continue to show respect for my rank and the ranks of Stockholders and especially the Board of Directors and we ain't got any problems.

Ardanas attack on Ryn Lac is not sanctioned in any way by the IR. In addition that Quall tyrant never asked for my position to attack a major Target in the polar expanse. Legally did she have to? She didn't commit a crime by doing it, but it is disrespectful. I don't like being disrespected.

So you got my blessings to go attack Ardanas fleet if that is what you want. You might also want to contact Le-a HiveQueen I hear she wants a pound of flesh from Ardana.

If you want to show IR loyalty report to me all things your forces encounter at Ryn Lac.
Something is fishy about Ardanas timing, its like she knew I was gonna be busy with the Fleets of fate.

Sector General Deer.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Return to Rynn Lac Left_bar_bleue120/120Return to Rynn Lac Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Of course Sector General Deer, we shall send you a report regarding what happens there. We cannot send a large force so we will mainly be scouting and trying to see what they are up to. There are too many fighters for us to defeat them with our conventional weapons. Pretty much all of our weapons are from the Banking Guild. We shall do our best and for good or ill keep you informed.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down