Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HiveQueen Ardana

2 posters

Go down

HiveQueen Ardana Empty HiveQueen Ardana

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Sector General Deer,

It would appear that HiveQueen Ardana is attacking is this allowed? I was punished for my treaty violations. Is this an IR mission that you have the hive queen on? Should I send in my forces to assist her or stop her?

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
HiveQueen Ardana Left_bar_bleue85/100HiveQueen Ardana Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

HiveQueen Ardana Empty Re: HiveQueen Ardana

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Le-a HiveQueen,

There is a huge difference between your attack in violation of treaties with the Free Systems, and Ardanas attack on Ryn Lac.

Ryn Lac is not covered by any IR Quall treaties. So if you are asking if Ardana is breaking any laws, she isn't. But I plain don't have the energy to explain to you the difference.

But at the same time if you have a grudge against Ardana then you can attack her to your hearts content above Ryn Lac and you will legally be able to do it. You got my permission to punch that crazy Quall Queen's teeth in. I never liked Ardana, and I miss her sister Andara who was an all round better person.

You got to do what you gotta do. I am giving you permission to attack her if that is what you are asking for.

Sector General Deer

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
HiveQueen Ardana Left_bar_bleue120/120HiveQueen Ardana Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum