Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall

2 posters

Go down

To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Empty To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:01 pm

I, General Garmin Fe, offer to you, Hive Queen Le-a, a peace agreement between my people and yours. As all peace agreements go, I have conditions, as surely you do yourself.

Condition 1: I ask that all Flayers and Pit Mongrels in your possession be released from their curse. If you cannot do this, then I ask you bring them to me, and we will free them ourselves using what resources we have on Reclamation Citadel two and three.

Concession 1: Once this first condition has been met, I will force the Unity, one way or the other, to dismantle the Reclamation Citadels. They will no longer pose a threat to your people.

Condition 2: I ask that the Quall cease all activity on Refuge. No more hunts, no more implantation. Withdraw forever and never return.

Concession 2: Agree to this and my continent in your realm will remove itself from you lands. Forever will I temporally lock its position near the new metropolis we've built for the Aegelis. The Planar Knights are our ward and we will continue to defend them, but we will no longer move upon your lands and hunt your kind down.

Concession 3: Furthermore, we will rename the continent in honor of this treaty. No longer will it be called "The Continent of Dead Quall". "The Ward of Ky'rpos" will arise from the ashes of our conflict, and there will be peace.

I can make no guarantees your kind and my people will not come to shed blood once you are outside of your realm, but within your home, you shall be safe from us. I speak for the citizens of Beacon City, for their lust for revenge lingers no more. What say you.

Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Left_bar_bleue120/120To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Empty Re: To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Dear Garmen Fe
As for your message about peace between us, I must say I am impressed that you are the one to bring it to me here, considering it was your unprovoked attack upon me shortly after my birth which killed billions of my people dragging me into the war in the first place. I shall now respond to your treaty offerings.

As for your first condition, if I am hearing this right you want me to hand you all of the Pit Mongrels and Flayers I have in my possession to be restored back to their previous forms in your reclamation citadel thus weakening my position here on Kyrpos which let’s face it was never too strong to begin with, thanks to you.
Your concession is to dismantle these stations afterwards.
Your second condition is for me to stop all raids into Refuge, which I can indeed promise to not send any of my forces into Refuge, this is a reasonable request.
Your concessions are that you will cease your attacks upon the Quall and hover over a new Aegelis city (which is now former Quall Territory) consisting of hundreds of millions of Aegelis right on my doorstep. Never mind the fact that I was told by Ar’Yay that you two (through Unity Prime) had a ceasefire which you violated by attacking him alongside the Da'uhnb, so why should I trust you not to attack me when the Aegelis under your care decide that they want my Hive to no longer exist? That will happen of course; I have less than 6 million people here (including all Pit Mongrels, Flayers, and Quall) and they have hundreds of millions. Oh and the second concession is to rename the giant island which butchered so many of my people to make it sound nicer.

Well, if you pardon me but, those conditions and concessions suck ass.
If I may offer some counters, I will promise not to send any of my Quall into Refuge as long as you remove all of your forces from Kyrpos, yes your floating islands and all of your people must leave. After all if I cannot go to your home, you should not be able to enter my home. Also as your people violated your cease fire against Ar’Yay I don’t trust you here. We can each keep a fortress on each side of the energy bridge to make sure that no boarder violations happen. In fact, maybe in time trade can be done, but that discussion is for another day.
Your new Aegelis friends must leave Quall Territory and go to their own lands, preferably lands that are nowhere near my lands so I don’t have to deal with them. If they want to expand into Quall territory for revenge then they can do so as long as it isn’t my lands. I think I have shown to not be the aggressor here, so I think it will be fair to be respected for that. I will not interfere with their evacuation and they can go in peace.
I will not hand over my subjects to you, I am not like Ar’Yay and don’t feel bad about my Flayers and Pit Mongrels. She may have wanted to atone for past sins but I am fine the way I am, you may keep your reclamation citadels as long as they are off Kyrpos and you don’t harvest from MY Hive. In fact Ardana Hive Queen seems to have started a major attack on a planet in your dimension, feel free to harvest her forces for your citadel. I don’t care as long as you don’t harvest me and my own.
Feel free to rename your murderous island, that part is fine.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Left_bar_bleue85/100To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Empty Re: To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Hive Queen Le-a,

Your major contention seems to be that I would be placing forces near your lands for some strange reason. The Aegelis have no desire to be near the Quall Hordes in any capacity. They have been hunted down and subjugated by the Quall, both physically and mentally, for eons now. Even if they are now mightier then your colony, they are but a fraction of the whole of the Quall N'Drone swarm. Their new home is being built on the far side of the plane where they once resided originally. A point of fact made well before you requested such.

Your other problem stems from your definition of 'home'. You speak as though all of Kr'ypos is your home, it is not. Your stake in this dimension is but a portion of but a third. It is true that the Quall have expanded past their third, though it is clear from your own words that the former regions of the Aegelis belongs to them, and they shall have it. By your words they will recede to exactly the lands you claim they should. As that is their home and not yours, we will remain in Kr'ypos as their vanguard.

I do not make this gesture in order to quarrel with you further. I do this so that there is peace, a thing that aids us both. I will remove from your dimension as much as I can, but to abandon all together would equate to the murder and subjugation of the now thriving Aegelis population, something I will never allow. I will be their protector on this plane and that is final. I am willing to cripple my island, anchor it for all time in order to make this peace. It need not move to be a shield, moving outward to other lands is for swords of war to do.

I will make very plain to you my goals so that there is no confusion. I will secure the future of the Aegelis. Help me in this task and you will not know me to be your enemy ever again.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Left_bar_bleue120/120To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:37 am

Garmen Fe, despite your assurances, I do know something about the Aegelis from my inherited memories, the Aegelis even in their weakened state do preform raids and still fight against the Quall, they don't just stand there to be consumed. Ergo if their metropolis is built near my lands then they will indeed attack, you would have to be a fool to think otherwise.
You also believe that there are legal boarder lines that everyone agreed to long ago and somehow the Quall are violating them, this is also false. Like in your dimension boarders change all the time, people take more lands and if they can keep them they do. You yourself grabbed land and kept on to it not through any legal right but through strength, plus the fact that the Hive Queen council finds your presence amusing and thus have never organized a response to you. You have just dealt with nearby Hives of of Quall that you decided should pay for the crimes of the entire species. My Hive for example wasn't in the conflict until you attack it, you were feuding with Ar' Yay and decided that my Hive should be dragged into the fight. So these thirds you are speaking of are meaningless.

You offered a conditional peace, i offered my conditions back, we work forward. If I see you moving your island far far away from my lands and sitting with your Aegelis friends and disable many of your offensive weaponry then you will not need to fear anything from me.

Remember I never wanted to fight you in the first place, you started this war, if you notice besides the initial counter attack I made after you attacked me first I haven't bothered you since. That is because I am not warlike, I don't want to fight but you seem to like to paint all Quall with the same brush.

So move far away, and don't bother me anymore and you shall not be bothered by me anymore, these are my lands given to me by the Hive Queen Council, so as long as you and your allies stay far away I won't bother you or your homeworld.

Le-a Hive Queen

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Left_bar_bleue85/100To Queen Le-a: Peace With the Quall Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down