Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Le-ay Request

Post  blackheartsecurity on Fri May 27, 2011 1:59 am

Le-aHiveQueen wrote:Hi my name is Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. We recently acquired a Territory on the planet Wyanda and wish to purchase defense weapons. We need anti personal vehicles, anti vesicle weaponry/vehicles, anti air vehicle and weaponry, and artillery units. Payment shall be in gem stones. Thank you for your help.

Zedar Moon,
We offer a full line of man-portable Anti vehicle weapons and anti air weapons.

-MANPAV railgun
-MANPAV Plasma cannon
-MANPOR shoulder fired missile system (Accepts all standard missiles)
-Anti vehicle missiles
-Surface to air missiles

Please let me know the amount of weapons you require. Delivery time will be at the end of week 6.

V/R
Dereves Andakin,
Conflagros marketing/purchasing office

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  LeftenantRyuk on Fri May 27, 2011 5:00 am

Dereves Andakin,

I am going to need 35 million sets of armour and weapons. Right now I need immediate supplies, and not as much. And I need it immediately. I have Ghaz to pay for it, are the prices you quoted in Ghaz?

Ryuk

LeftenantRyuk

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : In the VIP Club of Ryuk's Casino

Character sheet
Rank: Leftenant
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Request

Post  MaehlHoldings on Fri May 27, 2011 5:16 am

VP of Loss Prevention for Maehl Holdings Requests the following items, which can be offered as a whole or in separate parts as distinctive offers:

1) Cold-based weapons for individual troop usage - technological weapons preferred. Basically any weapon that can blast very cold contents (i.e. liquid) that will stop an E-Strain Manslayer in its tracks

2) Explosives Scanner - anything that can track down any possible bombs, which can be used in the threat of a terrorist attack. Request conventional AND against primary ingredients of standard and non-standard weapons of mass destruction

3) Larval Scanners - This item is not necessary, but anything that will allow an individual to verify if there have been any larval augmentation to a host. Preference given to any such scanner that will differentiate Unity Uplinks, E-Strain minds, and Genetically engineered Iron Republic Quall Soldiers. We currently have technology for the same, but request cheaper and more practical options

4) Leyas Radiation Scanners - any item that can measure the use of the radiation energy referred to as the Leyas

We appreciate all your bids and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Fri May 27, 2011 5:19 am

LT Ryuk,
That order will take some time to fill. At the end of week 6 we can deliver half a million suits of armor, and half a million rifles of your choice. However until we finish upgrades on our planet production may be a bit stymied.

Total cost for the first batch of weapons and armor will be 175 million ghaz, please send payment to the banking guild account below.

V/R
Dereves Andakin,
Conflagros marketing/purchasing office


Last edited by blackheartsecurity on Fri May 27, 2011 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am bad at math)

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  LeftenantRyuk on Fri May 27, 2011 6:03 am

Um, I have no where near that kind of cash, I will go look elsewhere.

Ryuk

LeftenantRyuk

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : In the VIP Club of Ryuk's Casino

Character sheet
Rank: Leftenant
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Fri May 27, 2011 6:10 am

LT Ryuk,
If I may respectfully note. If the armor and weapons you required were only 10 ghaz each it would still cost roughly 700 million ghaz to arm a force the size you are talking about, though honestly I wouldn't trust my life to the thin padding that would be a 10 ghaz suit of armor, nor would I have high expectations of a 10ghaz rifle.

V/R
Dereves Andakin,
Conflagros marketing/purchasing office

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  TerraNovaIndustries on Fri May 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Do you have a new planet to colonize or an existing settlement with near by geothermal resources? Don't let your planets' most abundant and renewable resource go to waste, harvest it! Terra Nova Industries is excited to make its free market debut with the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant. The Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant is capable of harvesting and storing up to 100,000 ghaz of energy per standard week. Once the energy has been converted and stored, the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant readies it for transport making energy stockpiling and transport easy.

For this week only the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant can be yours for 200,000 ghaz. That's right! After three weeks of operation your Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant will have paid for itself and will be making you money! Act now as after this week this incredibly low introductory price will be gone!

Joanni Monroke
TNI Sales
avatar
TerraNovaIndustries

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Terra Nova Industries Corporate Headquarters

Character sheet
Rank: CEO
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 pm

TerraNovaIndustries wrote:Do you have a new planet to colonize or an existing settlement with near by geothermal resources? Don't let your planets' most abundant and renewable resource go to waste, harvest it! Terra Nova Industries is excited to make its free market debut with the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant. The Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant is capable of harvesting and storing up to 100,000 ghaz of energy per standard week. Once the energy has been converted and stored, the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant readies it for transport making energy stockpiling and transport easy.

For this week only the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant can be yours for 200,000 ghaz. That's right! After three weeks of operation your Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant will have paid for itself and will be making you money! Act now as after this week this incredibly low introductory price will be gone!

Joanni Monroke
TNI Sales

This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, that sounds very interesting to me. I have a Moon base I have been meaning to upgrade. The Moon of Fiat has 2.5 million inhabitants and could use some power expansion. I shall take 3 of your portable Geothermal Power plants.
The 600,000 ghaz will be shipped to you in gem stones. They are being sent to you immediately.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Fri May 27, 2011 5:29 pm

TerraNovaIndustries wrote:Do you have a new planet to colonize or an existing settlement with near by geothermal resources? Don't let your planets' most abundant and renewable resource go to waste, harvest it! Terra Nova Industries is excited to make its free market debut with the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant. The Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant is capable of harvesting and storing up to 100,000 ghaz of energy per standard week. Once the energy has been converted and stored, the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant readies it for transport making energy stockpiling and transport easy.

For this week only the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant can be yours for 200,000 ghaz. That's right! After three weeks of operation your Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant will have paid for itself and will be making you money! Act now as after this week this incredibly low introductory price will be gone!

Joanni Monroke
TNI Sales

Joanni Monroke,
I would like to purchase geothermal power plants for all 5 of the colonies I have a presence on. money will be transferred from my banking guild account to the TNI account immediately. Please let me know when the generators will be ready for pick up.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Sat May 28, 2011 12:17 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:
Le-aHiveQueen wrote:Hi my name is Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. We recently acquired a Territory on the planet Wyanda and wish to purchase defense weapons. We need anti personal vehicles, anti vesicle weaponry/vehicles, anti air vehicle and weaponry, and artillery units. Payment shall be in gem stones. Thank you for your help.

Zedar Moon,
We offer a full line of man-portable Anti vehicle weapons and anti air weapons.

-MANPAV railgun
-MANPAV Plasma cannon
-MANPOR shoulder fired missile system (Accepts all standard missiles)
-Anti vehicle missiles
-Surface to air missiles

Please let me know the amount of weapons you require. Delivery time will be at the end of week 6.

V/R
Dereves Andakin,
Conflagros marketing/purchasing office

Black Heart Securities,
I think 1,000 of each will suffice for my needs
thank you,
Zedar Moon

Le-aHiveQueen

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-03-04
Location : Kyrpos

Character sheet
Rank: Hive Queen
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

View user profile http://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Sun May 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Le-aHiveQueen wrote:
blackheartsecurity wrote:
Le-aHiveQueen wrote:Hi my name is Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. We recently acquired a Territory on the planet Wyanda and wish to purchase defense weapons. We need anti personal vehicles, anti vesicle weaponry/vehicles, anti air vehicle and weaponry, and artillery units. Payment shall be in gem stones. Thank you for your help.

Zedar Moon,
We offer a full line of man-portable Anti vehicle weapons and anti air weapons.

-MANPAV railgun
-MANPAV Plasma cannon
-MANPOR shoulder fired missile system (Accepts all standard missiles)
-Anti vehicle missiles
-Surface to air missiles

Please let me know the amount of weapons you require. Delivery time will be at the end of week 6.

V/R
Dereves Andakin,
Conflagros marketing/purchasing office

Black Heart Securities,
I think 1,000 of each will suffice for my needs
thank you,
Zedar Moon

Zebar Moon,
The total cost will be 1.86 million Ghaz (150 per railgun, 1500 per MANPAV plasma cannon, 100 per MANPOR Launcher, 50 per AV missile, 60 per Surface to air missile (+2 to hit aircraft)).

Assuming this is acceptable the order will be processed and delivered at the end of Week 6. Thank you for your patronage.

V/R
Dereves Andakin,
Conflagros marketing/purchasing office

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Mon May 30, 2011 4:14 pm

blackheartsecurity wrote:
Le-aHiveQueen wrote:
blackheartsecurity wrote:
Le-aHiveQueen wrote:Hi my name is Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. We recently acquired a Territory on the planet Wyanda and wish to purchase defense weapons. We need anti personal vehicles, anti vesicle weaponry/vehicles, anti air vehicle and weaponry, and artillery units. Payment shall be in gem stones. Thank you for your help.

Zedar Moon,
We offer a full line of man-portable Anti vehicle weapons and anti air weapons.

-MANPAV railgun
-MANPAV Plasma cannon
-MANPOR shoulder fired missile system (Accepts all standard missiles)
-Anti vehicle missiles
-Surface to air missiles

Please let me know the amount of weapons you require. Delivery time will be at the end of week 6.

V/R
Dereves Andakin,
Conflagros marketing/purchasing office

Black Heart Securities,
I think 1,000 of each will suffice for my needs
thank you,
Zedar Moon

Zebar Moon,
The total cost will be 1.86 million Ghaz (150 per railgun, 1500 per MANPAV plasma cannon, 100 per MANPOR Launcher, 50 per AV missile, 60 per Surface to air missile (+2 to hit aircraft)).

Assuming this is acceptable the order will be processed and delivered at the end of Week 6. Thank you for your patronage.

V/R
Dereves Andakin,
Conflagros marketing/purchasing office

This deal is acceptable and you will receive the payment in gemstones
Thank you for your help,
Zedar Moon

Le-aHiveQueen

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-03-04
Location : Kyrpos

Character sheet
Rank: Hive Queen
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

View user profile http://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  TemporalEmpire on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:31 pm

TerraNovaIndustries wrote:Do you have a new planet to colonize or an existing settlement with near by geothermal resources? Don't let your planets' most abundant and renewable resource go to waste, harvest it! Terra Nova Industries is excited to make its free market debut with the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant. The Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant is capable of harvesting and storing up to 100,000 ghaz of energy per standard week. Once the energy has been converted and stored, the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant readies it for transport making energy stockpiling and transport easy.

For this week only the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant can be yours for 200,000 ghaz. That's right! After three weeks of operation your Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant will have paid for itself and will be making you money! Act now as after this week this incredibly low introductory price will be gone!

Joanni Monroke
TNI Sales


Goots Macbride pay you 1 million ghaz to buy many Geothermal plants.

Then Goots make 1 million ghaz in output each week. Goots retire on that much money.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Everywhere at Once

Character sheet
Rank: The Leaders of the Da'uhnb Nation
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  TerraNovaIndustries on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Terra Nova Industries' Legal Department would like to remind all customers and potential customers that the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant is designed to be used in geothermal hot spots or on volcanically active planets like Druzi Prime. Your results may vary depending on how seismically active the location you place each plant is. Terra Nova Industries is not an energy broker and suggests that owners of Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plants contact either local governments or the Banking Guild for energy sales. Buying a Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant does not guaranty an energy harvest of 100,000 ghaz per standard week. As stated before, your results may vary.

Many Thanks,
Nawt Patel
TNI Legal Department
avatar
TerraNovaIndustries

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Terra Nova Industries Corporate Headquarters

Character sheet
Rank: CEO
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:this is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog once again, I am here because the need for Fighter craft to support the Mobile T Colony "Light of Dawn" We only have 20 fightercraft and with to expand our ability to defend the station. We want an additional 80 AEGIS star fighters and a complement of EMP missiles.

Oh, and since i haven't gotten a response for this yet, i will add something to the order,

I would like to get 10 Antares-class Mining Starfreighters, i would like them fully equipped with the 6 Hornet shuttles.

500,000 Ghaz for the Antares
500,000 Ghaz for AEGIS with compliment of EMP missiles

1 Million ghaz total

Very well, the money shall be transferred immediately. We thank you for your business, our people shall now be safer.

(OOC i think i clicked edit instead of quote......woops, so here is the actual response to this)

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Palomedes on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:VP of Loss Prevention for Maehl Holdings Requests the following items, which can be offered as a whole or in separate parts as distinctive offers:

1) Cold-based weapons for individual troop usage - technological weapons preferred. Basically any weapon that can blast very cold contents (i.e. liquid) that will stop an E-Strain Manslayer in its tracks

2) Explosives Scanner - anything that can track down any possible bombs, which can be used in the threat of a terrorist attack. Request conventional AND against primary ingredients of standard and non-standard weapons of mass destruction

3) Larval Scanners - This item is not necessary, but anything that will allow an individual to verify if there have been any larval augmentation to a host. Preference given to any such scanner that will differentiate Unity Uplinks, E-Strain minds, and Genetically engineered Iron Republic Quall Soldiers. We currently have technology for the same, but request cheaper and more practical options

4) Leyas Radiation Scanners - any item that can measure the use of the radiation energy referred to as the Leyas

We appreciate all your bids and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention
Maehl Holdings

Mr Maehl,

I would like to offer a better deal than any the Banking Guild could provide.

5,000 full body scanners for explosives and larvae (will also pick up cybernetics)
5,000 Leyas Radiation scanners (giger counter style)
5,000 Liquid Nitrogen Grenades

For the low low price of 150,000 ghaz.

I have included a bulk rate and sale price.

Mr Max, representing
Sector General Palomedes personal holdings.




Palomedes

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : The Bridge of the Mothership, "Chivalry"

Character sheet
Rank: Sector General of the Bootes Expanse
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Palomedes on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Have you bought a GeoThermal Power Plant only to realize you have no one to sell the power you produce to? Maximum Charge, a subsidiary of Republic Iron LLC will buy it no questions asked.
Contact us to find out more.

Mr. Max
Major Domo
Of Palomedes Family Holdings

Palomedes

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : The Bridge of the Mothership, "Chivalry"

Character sheet
Rank: Sector General of the Bootes Expanse
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:58 am

Palomedes wrote:

Mr Maehl,

I would like to offer a better deal than any the Banking Guild could provide.

5,000 full body scanners for explosives and larvae (will also pick up cybernetics)
5,000 Leyas Radiation scanners (giger counter style)
5,000 Liquid Nitrogen Grenades

For the low low price of 150,000 ghaz.

I have included a bulk rate and sale price.

Mr Max, representing
Sector General Palomedes personal holdings.




Mr Max,
I am interested in purchasing 10,000 liquid nitrogen grenades. Please tell me what price you wish to sell them at.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:00 am

TO ALL FACTIONS:

I wish to purchase 1000 chill based rifles (type or rifle immaterial.) Please tell me the type and cost.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:03 am

TerraNovaIndustries wrote:Terra Nova Industries' Legal Department would like to remind all customers and potential customers that the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant is designed to be used in geothermal hot spots or on volcanically active planets like Druzi Prime. Your results may vary depending on how seismically active the location you place each plant is. Terra Nova Industries is not an energy broker and suggests that owners of Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plants contact either local governments or the Banking Guild for energy sales. Buying a Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant does not guaranty an energy harvest of 100,000 ghaz per standard week. As stated before, your results may vary.

Many Thanks,
Nawt Patel
TNI Legal Department

I would like to alter my order, I will only be needing four generators then. As my geologists report that one world's core is too cooled to be useful. I understand that on nonvolcanic worlds output will be lower. Payment will be wired to the TNI account.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart


blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:16 pm

This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, I wish to buy some Prefab factories for the Moon of Fiat. How much do they cost? If they are affordable I would like to buy 4-5 of them for the moon. The population is growing and they need some sort of industry in order to thrive.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:27 pm

TerraNovaIndustries wrote:Terra Nova Industries' Legal Department would like to remind all customers and potential customers that the Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant is designed to be used in geothermal hot spots or on volcanically active planets like Druzi Prime. Your results may vary depending on how seismically active the location you place each plant is. Terra Nova Industries is not an energy broker and suggests that owners of Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plants contact either local governments or the Banking Guild for energy sales. Buying a Druzi Portable Geothermal Power Plant does not guaranty an energy harvest of 100,000 ghaz per standard week. As stated before, your results may vary.

Many Thanks,
Nawt Patel
TNI Legal Department

That is understood, we care more about power generation rather then profit, so even if the profit is a tenth of what was mentioned it would be fine. We are ordering multiple so as long as power is distributed we are alright with it not running as efficiently

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 am

Palomedes wrote:

Mr Maehl,

I would like to offer a better deal than any the Banking Guild could provide.

5,000 full body scanners for explosives and larvae (will also pick up cybernetics)
5,000 Leyas Radiation scanners (giger counter style)
5,000 Liquid Nitrogen Grenades

For the low low price of 150,000 ghaz.

I have included a bulk rate and sale price.

Mr Max, representing
Sector General Palomedes personal holdings.

Dear Mr. Max,
Accepted. Please deliver to Esiroh 6 for immediate payment.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention




Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed location of quote so it reads better)

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Under New Managment (as of week 6)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 am

On behalf of the Banking Guild, we at Maehl Holdings are pleased to present to you IG Capital. We are the new primary vendor of the Banking Guild. Fully liscenced by the Banking Guild, we offer a wide variety of products and services for all your capital needs.

As we understand there may be a back order, please contact us if you are awaiting a purchasing response from the Banking Guild so that we, IG Capital, can fulfil your request accordingly.

We look forward to providing qualtiy sales service to all customers.

Sincerely,
Ven Daydor
CEO of IG Capital, a Maehl Holdings company

***OOC- All players, pls pm me with a link to your post, be it grey or black market, if admin hasn't already responded to an enquiry.

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:05 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, I wish to buy some Prefab factories for the Moon of Fiat. How much do they cost? If they are affordable I would like to buy 4-5 of them for the moon. The population is growing and they need some sort of industry in order to thrive.

Dear Prelate Ye'seren,

IG Capital can sell you each factory at an all new, low price of 250,000 ghaz each. Please confirm if you want 4 or 5 and provide payment to finalize this awesome deal!

Yours sincerely,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum