Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  TemporalEmpire on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:44 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:
TemporalEmpire wrote:Goots Macbride branching out into real estate
Model T Space station for sale. Its good and works like a charm. Got extra upgrades for alien physiology.
Have small city on your own or add defense to your planet. Selling so cheap, Goots must be crazy.
Trade you model T Space station for 20% of planet

Goots Build resorts and flip real estate for big profits later.

Goots Mac Bride,
I am willing to offer you a twenty percent share of my position on the Druzi CAB. It is already starting a fledgling tourism industry, and your resort will likely be a huge draw.
On top of it I am sure some of your empires military advisers will take an interest in this due to its proximity to the temporal wormhole. Obvious the temporal empire can not stage a military force on the world. Even more obviously you DaHumb don't need to.

If this proposal meets you requirements then let me know where I can inspect the station.


V/R
Childeen Blackheart

Goots wants 20% of Druzi, Druzi in news, that help Goots flip fast.
Goots take your Deal, and think himself very lucky indeed.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Everywhere at Once

Character sheet
Rank: The Leaders of the Da'uhnb Nation
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Good luck, hopefully the only bad publicity a planet can get is no publicity.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  UnityPrime on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:37 am

The unity has seen the manufacturing capacity of banking guild shipyards. We would buy one such that we can take advantageof your scale. Name your price for a shipyard system.

We will give currency in exchange and will negotiate services in addition.

Prime
avatar
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : The Via station

Character sheet
Rank: Supreme Commander
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 pm

To the banking guild,
I want accept your offer for 1000 autosprings etc. please give confirmation, and have my people get in touch with yours in terms of logistics.

V/R
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:07 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:To the banking guild,
I want accept your offer for 1000 autosprings etc. please give confirmation, and have my people get in touch with yours in terms of logistics.

V/R
Childeen

Goods transferred via Guild Zeus Starfreighters

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Selling 1 Lot of Near-mint 20 Sparrow Starfighters

Post  TemporalEmpire on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Goots Macbride offer a great deal.
A lot filled with unused Sparrow Starfighters bought by rich guy who had heart attack and died before he could deploy them.
They still got Liquid Nitrogen missiles in the launchers and excellent engines. Almost New In box.
Goots offers them for low low trade in of 30 Gunpods of either Iron Republic, EEF or other design.
Goots thinks EMP missiles fair trade but willing to haggle on that part of deal.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Everywhere at Once

Character sheet
Rank: The Leaders of the Da'uhnb Nation
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Week 3

Post  MaehlHoldings on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:00 pm

TemporalEmpire wrote:Goots Macbride offer a great deal.
A lot filled with unused Sparrow Starfighters bought by rich guy who had heart attack and died before he could deploy them.
They still got Liquid Nitrogen missiles in the launchers and excellent engines. Almost New In box.
Goots offers them for low low trade in of 30 Gunpods of either Iron Republic, EEF or other design.
Goots thinks EMP missiles fair trade but willing to haggle on that part of deal.

Goots McBride,

Maehl Holdings' Division of Loss Prevention enjoys doing business with you. 30 Gunpods it is. I'll have my men make the trade.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention
Maehl Holdings

***OOC - I don't remember what the specs are, I have to return back to the US before that can happen. Will amend accordingly within 36 hours***

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 pm

This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, we recently acquired a penal colony, it is called Kraakton and we are in need of equipment. We need weapons and armor to supply a police force of 500,000 Delta Brethren plus 10,000 light patrol ground vehicles to support the police forces.

Also required is farming tools, mining equipment, and factory supplies for 600,000 workers.
6,000 light construction vehicles, and 2,000 supply air vehicles all civilian models.

Finally we need the materials to construct 30 solar power plants to provide power for the colony.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:28 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, we recently acquired a penal colony, it is called Kraakton and we are in need of equipment. We need weapons and armor to supply a police force of 500,000 Delta Brethren plus 10,000 light patrol ground vehicles to support the police forces.

Also required is farming tools, mining equipment, and factory supplies for 600,000 workers.
6,000 light construction vehicles, and 2,000 supply air vehicles all civilian models.

Finally we need the materials to construct 30 solar power plants to provide power for the colony.

package calculated at 5.25 Million ghaz or equivalent resource or product. This does not include 30 Power Plants.
Solar Plants will cost 5 Million ghaz apiece.
Total package calculated a 156.25 Million ghaz, we will absorb shipping costs due to the size of this transaction.


Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:26 am

Admin wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, we recently acquired a penal colony, it is called Kraakton and we are in need of equipment. We need weapons and armor to supply a police force of 500,000 Delta Brethren plus 10,000 light patrol ground vehicles to support the police forces.

Also required is farming tools, mining equipment, and factory supplies for 600,000 workers.
6,000 light construction vehicles, and 2,000 supply air vehicles all civilian models.

Finally we need the materials to construct 30 solar power plants to provide power for the colony.

package calculated at 5.25 Million ghaz or equivalent resource or product. This does not include 30 Power Plants.
Solar Plants will cost 5 Million ghaz apiece.
Total package calculated a 156.25 Million ghaz, we will absorb shipping costs due to the size of this transaction.


I see, well that is quite expensive, the donation boxes have been a bit lean this year, could you absorb shipping costs if we only purchase 20 power plants?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, we recently acquired a penal colony, it is called Kraakton and we are in need of equipment. We need weapons and armor to supply a police force of 500,000 Delta Brethren plus 10,000 light patrol ground vehicles to support the police forces.

Also required is farming tools, mining equipment, and factory supplies for 600,000 workers.
6,000 light construction vehicles, and 2,000 supply air vehicles all civilian models.

Finally we need the materials to construct 30 solar power plants to provide power for the colony.

package calculated at 5.25 Million ghaz or equivalent resource or product. This does not include 30 Power Plants.
Solar Plants will cost 5 Million ghaz apiece.
Total package calculated a 156.25 Million ghaz, we will absorb shipping costs due to the size of this transaction.


I see, well that is quite expensive, the donation boxes have been a bit lean this year, could you absorb shipping costs if we only purchase 20 power plants?

Hmm 106.25 Million Ghaz

And a special request that will earn you an additional credit. The Banking Guild will send you a list of 100 prisoners who we need released from your penal colony. If you do this will we will absorb the shipping costs and even eat the cost of the security gear, and the construction gear lowering your price to 100 Million ghaz.

Is this acceptable?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:01 am

Admin wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, we recently acquired a penal colony, it is called Kraakton and we are in need of equipment. We need weapons and armor to supply a police force of 500,000 Delta Brethren plus 10,000 light patrol ground vehicles to support the police forces.

Also required is farming tools, mining equipment, and factory supplies for 600,000 workers.
6,000 light construction vehicles, and 2,000 supply air vehicles all civilian models.

Finally we need the materials to construct 30 solar power plants to provide power for the colony.

package calculated at 5.25 Million ghaz or equivalent resource or product. This does not include 30 Power Plants.
Solar Plants will cost 5 Million ghaz apiece.
Total package calculated a 156.25 Million ghaz, we will absorb shipping costs due to the size of this transaction.


I see, well that is quite expensive, the donation boxes have been a bit lean this year, could you absorb shipping costs if we only purchase 20 power plants?

Hmm 106.25 Million Ghaz

And a special request that will earn you an additional credit. The Banking Guild will send you a list of 100 prisoners who we need released from your penal colony. If you do this will we will absorb the shipping costs and even eat the cost of the security gear, and the construction gear lowering your price to 100 Million ghaz.

Is this acceptable?

Hmm, I don't see a problem with that, however we recently made the offer to the citizens on the penal colony to join the Church of the Horned Dog, many took the offer, some didn't. Those who did join we would be reluctant to simply give away. If the people on your list were amongst the ones who did not join our organization then you are free to have them. Please forward us the list so we can confirm if they are available.
The price is quite acceptable, as soon as we confirm if the 100 are in our group or not payment shall be dispatched.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

weapons licensing

Post  blackheartsecurity on Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 pm

TO ALL FACTIONS AND THE BANKING GUILD:

I am looking purchase licenses to build and sell various weapons. Please le me know what you are willing to license me to construct and the cost of that licenses. Thank you.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Securities

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  TemporalEmpire on Thu May 05, 2011 4:21 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:TO ALL FACTIONS AND THE BANKING GUILD:

I am looking purchase licenses to build and sell various weapons. Please le me know what you are willing to license me to construct and the cost of that licenses. Thank you.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Securities

The Temporal Empire will offer to license you the Stiletto Starfighters,Machine Heavy Starfighters, Cudgel Bombers, and ammo designs.

You must provide us four free tactical extractions to be decided later.

Grand Admiral Thei'Gann

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Everywhere at Once

Character sheet
Rank: The Leaders of the Da'uhnb Nation
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  blackheartsecurity on Mon May 09, 2011 2:12 am

TemporalEmpire wrote:

The Temporal Empire will offer to license you the Stiletto Starfighters,Machine Heavy Starfighters, Cudgel Bombers, and ammo designs.

You must provide us four free tactical extractions to be decided later.

Grand Admiral Thei'Gann

Grand Admiral,
The conditions set are acceptable with one clause. My people will not kidnap or abduct anyone. If they are in need of rescue that can be arranged, even if they are in hostile territory.

If this arrangement is acceptable for you then please send the design specs.

thank you for your time,
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Securities

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  UnityPrime on Tue May 10, 2011 3:24 am

The Unity accepts the Banking Guild's proposal. Please send the manufacturing facilities to the The Thirteen Pillars of Triumph orbit designated in this communication.

Prime
avatar
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : The Via station

Character sheet
Rank: Supreme Commander
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  GeneralGarminFe on Tue May 10, 2011 11:12 am

Beacon City is looking to add some freighters to its fleet. We understand that the ANTARES-Class Mining Star Freighter is one of the most intimidating of it's kind. We would like to purchase 1 of them and spend an additional 15,000 ghaz for your best offer of upgrades. We would prefer to focus on improving the countermeasures first. Should we like how it performs, we will invest again in the future.


Last edited by GeneralGarminFe on Wed May 11, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
GeneralGarminFe

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-02-27
Location : Beacon City

Character sheet
Rank: First Knight of the Augery Choir
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Tue May 10, 2011 3:24 pm

this is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog once again, I am here because the need for Fighter craft to support the Mobile T Colony "Light of Dawn" We only have 20 fightercraft and with to expand our ability to defend the station. We want an additional 80 AEGIS star fighters and a complement of EMP missiles.

Oh, and since i haven't gotten a response for this yet, i will add something to the order,

I would like to get 10 Antares-class Mining Starfreighters, i would like them fully equipped with the 6 Hornet shuttles.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Hooked up to a Unity computer

Character sheet
Rank: Rogue Quall Hive Queen
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Admin on Tue May 17, 2011 5:18 am

GeneralGarminFe wrote:Beacon City is looking to add some freighters to its fleet. We understand that the ANTARES-Class Mining Star Freighter is one of the most intimidating of it's kind. We would like to purchase 1 of them and spend an additional 15,000 ghaz for your best offer of upgrades. We would prefer to focus on improving the countermeasures first. Should we like how it performs, we will invest again in the future.

This will cost 75,000 Ghaz at the current Blackmarket Rate and comes with a full compliment of Hornets.
Banking Guild X251 Electronic Countermeasures suite. Will hide this ship on all long range scanners (and a +2 Bonus to Stealth tests against close range scanners).

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Admin on Tue May 17, 2011 5:23 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:this is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog once again, I am here because the need for Fighter craft to support the Mobile T Colony "Light of Dawn" We only have 20 fightercraft and with to expand our ability to defend the station. We want an additional 80 AEGIS star fighters and a complement of EMP missiles.

Oh, and since i haven't gotten a response for this yet, i will add something to the order,

I would like to get 10 Antares-class Mining Starfreighters, i would like them fully equipped with the 6 Hornet shuttles.

500,000 Ghaz for the Antares
500,000 Ghaz for AEGIS with compliment of EMP missiles

1 Million ghaz total

Very well, the money shall be transferred immediately. We thank you for your business, our people shall now be safer.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  GeneralGarminFe on Tue May 17, 2011 5:27 am

Agreeable. I'll wire the money immediately.
avatar
GeneralGarminFe

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-02-27
Location : Beacon City

Character sheet
Rank: First Knight of the Augery Choir
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prefab factories

Post  blackheartsecurity on Mon May 23, 2011 3:57 pm

I would like to purchase two prefab factory units. The first is a Rikers model factory unit for the planet of Tosh Nicam. The second is an ultra green model for the planet of Nilos.

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  LeftenantRyuk on Thu May 26, 2011 12:50 pm

I'm looking for rifle's sidearms ,and armour. I need as much as I can get, and fast.

Ryuk

LeftenantRyuk

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : In the VIP Club of Ryuk's Casino

Character sheet
Rank: Leftenant
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Thu May 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi my name is Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. We recently acquired a Territory on the planet Wyanda and wish to purchase defense weapons. We need anti personal vehicles, anti vesicle weaponry/vehicles, anti air vehicle and weaponry, and artillery units. Payment shall be in gem stones. Thank you for your help.

Le-aHiveQueen

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-03-04
Location : Kyrpos

Character sheet
Rank: Hive Queen
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

View user profile http://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

LT Ryuk's request

Post  blackheartsecurity on Fri May 27, 2011 1:53 am

LeftenantRyuk wrote:I'm looking for rifle's sidearms ,and armour. I need as much as I can get, and fast.

Ryuk

LT Ryuk,
We can produce a large number of weapons that can suit your needs:
Spring action Springshots (100 per rifle)
Personal Defense Rifles (100 per rifle)
Mach pistols (100 per pistol)
Autobolt pistol (Both single shot and burst action varieties) (50 per pistol)
Blackheart night SMG (100 per SMG)
and Tacticool infantry armor (250per suit of armor) (Acts as EEF infantry armor but with a +1 to intimidate checks)
These are the noteworthy items for your requests. Please refer to our complete catalog for more choices:
http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t361-current-items-in-production

Production limit is likely higher than your order requires. Delivery date will be the end of Week 6 due to current orders filling production limits.

V/R
Dereves Andakin,
Conflagros marketing/purchasing office

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum