Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invitation to a party at casablanca station

3 posters

Go down

Invitation to a party at casablanca station Empty Invitation to a party at casablanca station

Post  UnityPrime Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 am

Dignitaries of the Free Systems,

We have had animosity in the past, but have also worked alongside one another to great effect. In the spirit of our cooperation, I invite you to a party I am holding at Casablanca station. It will be well catered, and there will be opportunities for dancing or duels, as you prefer.

I consider this a trial run of sorts. If we can manage to survive this party, the fleets of fate will face a.terrifyingly prepared foe, I think.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Invitation to a party at casablanca station Left_bar_bleue120/120Invitation to a party at casablanca station Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Invitation to a party at casablanca station Empty Re: Invitation to a party at casablanca station

Post  Damien Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 am

Prime,

Thank you for the invitation. I shall see you there.

Damien
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Invitation to a party at casablanca station Left_bar_bleue100/100Invitation to a party at casablanca station Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Invitation to a party at casablanca station Empty hem response

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 am

Prime,

I would love to go, but im swamped. There has been a full scale outbreak of estrain infection across my holdings. In fact, its so bad, im on the verge of cutting all operations until I figure it out. This includes trade between territories and UMart.

I have to track down its origin across multiple planets and coordinate assistance. Unless you can provide assistance in tracking down the origin of each, I do not think I can attend your soiree

I appreciate the invitation.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Invitation to a party at casablanca station Left_bar_bleue125/125Invitation to a party at casablanca station Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Invitation to a party at casablanca station Empty Re: Invitation to a party at casablanca station

Post  UnityPrime Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 am

Su Maehl,

This is simplicity itself. Remember, the E strain were designed to kill the Unity once. We are very good at tracking their nests, before things get out of hand. I ask that you at least make an appearance at the party. In return, I will personally make sure that your holdings are purged without undue excess casualties.

There are benefits which come from working with me. I will demonstrate them presently.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Invitation to a party at casablanca station Left_bar_bleue120/120Invitation to a party at casablanca station Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down