Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wylanda UST

2 posters

Go down

Wylanda UST Empty Wylanda UST

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Numerous citizens are changing into Magnavores. Our docs have termed this Unexplained Species transformation (UST). Many of these magnavores are attempting to start hives. We need to sedate them and the Estrain manslayers they have created. I intend to use experts to figure out if these magnavores are under Angel D's control or are rogue magnavores. If they are rogue we will need to give them an intense education on their new species and work to reintegrate them into the community.

I am also getting reports that other planets are also experiencing a UST. President Ragman I am going to need your help to take care of the new magnavores and hives in my area. I WILL NOT massacre my own people, and until they prove to be beyond redemption I am treating all UST magnavores and their hives my people.

I can't keep the changed in IR space. I was hoping to set up a series of space stations until a suitable world is found for them to populate. If the new magnavores are agreeable with the current populations in the UFC can I position stations in Uloh space and have a mutual defense agreement?

-Childeen
**Sent from Casablanca Station: Let the win roll in!**

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Wylanda UST Left_bar_bleue100/100Wylanda UST Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Wylanda UST Empty Re: Wylanda UST

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:57 pm

If you wish no magervores to be killed then we have to isolate the persons infected with the disease i can make a fire wall to keep those infected contained until we know what to do with them. Until we know if they are rogue or part of and Angle D plot we must treat them as the prisoners of war. If they are rogue I am sure President Ragman will have no problems educating them on how to act in civilized society maybe even taking them under his wing as a mentor. However, if they are in fact in league with Angle D what is the course of action to take? We can not allow Angle D's plans to come into fruition. If they are Angle D's margerovores then sadly killing them or keeping forever under strict military control can ensure her plans never come to pass.

Le-a Hive Queen

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Wylanda UST Left_bar_bleue85/100Wylanda UST Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:51 pm

I am going to be using something experimental to drive them away from Angel D if they are in her clutches. If that fails then I will do what has to be done.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Wylanda UST Left_bar_bleue100/100Wylanda UST Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum