Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist Attacks (week 9)

4 posters

Go down

how to proceed

Terrorist Attacks (week 9) I_vote_lcap50%Terrorist Attacks (week 9) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Terrorist Attacks (week 9) I_vote_lcap0%Terrorist Attacks (week 9) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Terrorist Attacks (week 9) I_vote_lcap50%Terrorist Attacks (week 9) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Terrorist Attacks (week 9) I_vote_lcap0%Terrorist Attacks (week 9) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Empty Terrorist Attacks (week 9)

Post  Palomedes Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Allies of the Iron Republic,
We have gotten mixed reports of a terrorist attack by unknown forces on the Stockholders during a meeting.

At the same time we have an outbreak of Estrain attacks on planets previously cleared of any infestation.

Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Left_bar_bleue150/150Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Empty Re: Terrorist Attacks (week 9)

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Sector Generals,
This is a FLASH priority message. The Three leaf lodge where the IR Stockholders were staying has sent a partial distress call indicating unknown hostile forces had seized the location. we currently have no communications with the lodge. We are establishing overhead observation time now.

We are scrambling our Quick Reaction Force. They are going to assault the building with intent to evac the stock holders. If you want to send forces to assist in the take down please coordinate with us on this channel.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Left_bar_bleue100/100Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 pm

You have I assume the stockholders DNA samples right? Why not just simply gas the facility then before bringing back the stockholders do a memory scan on each one so that we can get a clear picture as to what happened. Maybe the memory scans will point to the person(s) involved in this attack. It had to be someone in the IR for what I understand no one else was at this meeting. If it was not an IR traitor, then it that means that your defenses are weak and need some looking in to. If it was not a traitor then maybe the memory scans will indicate how the person(s) were able to infiltrate such a secure place and the proper steps will be ensured to make sure that this will never happen again.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Left_bar_bleue85/100Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

Mr Childeen,

The terrorist attack we are currently dealing with is on Mars.
According to all reports I've read, none of the Stockholders ever made it to Nilos and the lodge you describe.

If you are getting a signal from this lodge, I guess you should investigate it.

Le-a,

Gassing the Board of Directors would result in a summary execution for treason.
And also any plan that requires the Directors to be killed is not a good idea.
If you want to send the order to Mars Defense force we could take memory scans at Checkpoints.
I authorize you to give that order if you so decide

To all
According to my reports all people in this section of the Martian government building in the Alpha Dome are either Director, Stockholder, their bodyguards, or Brethren assigned to defense.
The standard checkpoints set up with Brethren Betas with Leyas scanners, and Cybernetic K9 units.
I'm thinking between the Leyas Scanners and the Dogs enhanced sense of smell we should be able to track the instigators.
But then again nobody has ever successfully attacked the Board before.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Left_bar_bleue120/120Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Sector General Deer,

You and Le-a HiveQueen have this well in hand, old chap. I will focus on quick response teams to deliver a set of specially designed Virus bombs to the areas of infection.

I plan on an evacuation of necessary personell.

The deathtoll wil be high.

Sector General Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Left_bar_bleue150/150Terrorist Attacks (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down