Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money?

3 posters

Go down

Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money? Empty Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money?

Post  Palomedes Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Not all trying to sound Monopoly-istic but how do we know how much ghaz or credits we get to buy new ships and or gear.

I want to buy some pirate style vessels separate from my IR fleet, how do I know if I can afford it?

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money? Left_bar_bleue150/150Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money? Empty Re: Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money?

Post  Admin Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Well I wish it was a simple answer. Each player has access to vastly different resources.
For example a Fort Lendill player might have a planet or two, a small Starfleet and a strong internal economy but very limited liquid assets (cash on hand) and yet they can build amazing feats of technomancy. An IR player may be able to call upon hundreds of thousands of ghaz as part of their corporate budget, but that doesn't mean they can spend it Willy nilly.

All ghaz amounts earned in previous games still count but will not be the focus of acquisitions.
Instead each faction should set up a faction market place to trade internally for gear and ships.

For non-faction specific gear and as a General marketplace we will be creating a Banking Guild thread in the Free Systems forum. This represents the galactic grey/black market.

Each time there is a successful mission a rewards thread is set up. Any player who earns rewards can choose to take their reward to the Banking Guild and sell it in exchange for goods and ships they want to buy.

When hiring Independent Corps you can pay them in faction specific gear or in ghaz. Once you negotiate a payment price in-character discussions, PM Admin to confirm a transfer of funds is possible.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money? Empty Grey market offers

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Since the grey market offers are technically public can players try to bid on offers made to other player?

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money? Left_bar_bleue100/100Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money? Empty Re: Cash Cash Cash where is all the ingame money?

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Yes you can definitely make bids on items posted in the grey market!

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down