To Garmin fe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Garmin fe

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

I have chipped out your 3 beacon citizens that got encased in gold from my attacks on the arc of midas and I have not brought them back to health it may be a little disturbing to your citizens to be amongst Quall I will give you their bodies and apologies for them getting caught between the cross fires. Where should I drop of your citizens? As a way of saying sorry I will leave the gold chippings from the encased citizens behind with you as well

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

View user profile http://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Re: To Garmin fe

Post  GeneralGarminFe on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:00 am

I see that you are willing to freely deliver my men back to me. A curtsey I will not shy away from. I suppose this makes us even for the time I rescued your people from Reclamation Citadel One.

There is an island in interesting K'yrpos I have just learned about. Apparently an entrepreneur by the name of Orleos Sacrenine recently set up an operation there under the authority of the Rouge Hive Queen Ar'yay. He has given me the right to inspect his holdings there. I will take him up on this offer. It is upon that island that we will make the exchange. I'll transmit the location to you now.
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Just so we are clear my red fists commandos will be going in you understand of course there is little trust between you and I. I can not send in people that would be killed instantaneously by your weapons. I am just sick of the fighting that only feeds warmonger I hope you are sick of it too but we will see when I return your people to you if this is true

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
85/100  (85/100)
Current Research:

View user profile http://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:06 pm

I'm clear on the conditions. Bring as much muscle as you would like. There should be no need of it. I've chosen this particular location because Mr. Orleos Sacrenine of Sacrenine Fine Arts has assured me that his territory in K'rypos is a neutral one. He's even guaranteed me that my men will be allowed to tour the facilities and inspect his operation. I'm simply killing two birds with one stone. I'm sure Mr. Sacrenine would have no problem with your own warriors inspecting the operation. Perhaps you can figure out why the rogue queen Ar'yay has put so much trust into a virtually unheard of business man.
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top