Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delivery of a life saving technology

2 posters

Go down

Delivery of a life saving technology Empty Delivery of a life saving technology

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:00 am

(Admin, I give F Kal Marx all of the prototypes except one for my own uses)
Director F Kal Marx,
I have read about your work in prison reform and I am a huge fan of the movement you have started. I have a new technology I am giving you the first of the prototypes.

I call it the Planetary Pacifier. It creates a deep sense of apathy and mild contentment in everyone on a planet. My scientists warn that if you leave it on too long it will cause people to become so apathetic their vital functions cease, but if used in short bursts it can quell riots and insurrections without any loss of life.

Also it seems to cause 1% of the population to go completely irrevocably insane. We think it shuts off higher reasoning and instead killer instincts replace it. Once again only if you leave the device on for long periods.

If you find these to be satisfactory I can begin producing them for all of your penal colonies. We will talk prices then.

V/R
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Delivery of a life saving technology Left_bar_bleue100/100Delivery of a life saving technology Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Delivery of a life saving technology Empty Re: Delivery of a life saving technology

Post  F.KalMarx Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Quite a device you have cobbled together here,

These should be put into full production on all penal colonies and all colonies on the brink of unlawful revolt.
On planets where they are deployed I will have Enforcers stationed to take in any unruly or insane citizens for proper psychological care.

Have you developed a method to keep law enforcers safe from its effects?
Director Kal Marx

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Delivery of a life saving technology Left_bar_bleue100/100Delivery of a life saving technology Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Delivery of a life saving technology Empty Re: Delivery of a life saving technology

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:26 pm

We are currently working on such a device, it would basically be a telepathic white noise generator, the negative side effect is it would be moderately difficult to maintain concentration when within its bubble.

I do not have an ETA yet when that particular device will be complete. Right now the devices effects take several minutes to wear off so one would need to orchestrate large scale drop missions to secure key sites when the devices were shut off.

Thank you for your support in this endeavor. Its good to know there is some one else in the universe who has compassion.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down