the Alice Clegg Registration Act

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the Alice Clegg Registration Act

Post  Palomedes on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:03 pm

This is announced to all official Horned Dog churches

"Citizens of the Iron Republic,

Under section 209 paragraph 2 of the laws of rights, the Iron Republic is beginning the official registration of all larva implanted by any aliens including the Quall N'drone.
Please report to your nearest city center to register. You will get a registration card and a special passport.
This is a free service to prevent the accidental liquidation of your members in our coming hunt to wipe out all Estrain larva thanks to shared genetics."

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the Alice Clegg Registration Act

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:17 pm

This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog. Just so I am clear, you are now requiring anyone with a larva to have to carry special IDs and and pass ports which would single them out wherever they went? Do you plan on doing purges upon Iron Republic worlds? I didn't realize that there are E Strain wandering around the Iron Republic using normal IDs and Passports. If this is the case then you have a bigger problem on your hands.

Now since we both know that there is no confusion about if there are E Strain wandering around IR territory this is an action to signal out members of the Horned Dog, most likely for future restrictions and most likely leading to demonetization and persecution. I am correct in this?
Plus there are millions of Horned Dogs who do not possess a larva, will you be gunning them down because they do not have one of your special IDs?

As the worlds we posses are all Iron Republic worlds legally and known to be E Strain free we shall take the risk. Perhaps you should start some orbital bombardments of peaceful churches and claim that you thought they were E Strain Hives. That way it will be totally clear regarding your intentions.

Do you intend to enforce this measure at gun point?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 pm

"You could not be more incorrect Prelate. These actions are for your safety. To prevent being gunned down at checkpoints. Our new scanners are in place to prevent just the sort of Estrain infiltration you describe. We have already recieved intelligence reports of socalled security operatives with Estrain Larva in their head. Estrain passing our borders is dangerous enough. I would hate to see your most respected citizens gunned down simply because the scanners logged them as having larva.
We all know the fine line we walk regarding the Quall Larva and the general public. This is for your congregations safety."

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I am sure, well like I said we shall not be registering like second class citizens.
We will accept the risk.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:20 pm

"Then under IR law neither the government nor any corporate entities will be held responsible if any of your congregation dies. I would recommend you tell your congregation to not try and go offworld.
At least until the Estrain threat is contained.

I do want to make it clear your people would also not be as second class citizens. If anything these passports will guarantee first class travel and expedited travel through checkpoints.
This transmission is done as a courtesy to you. "

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Indeed we are aware of the risks.
I am also sure that our group of Horned Dogs will most likely be the only ones not to run off to get registered with smiles on their faces. Most of our people will not be doing much traveling in the near future. We currently have a charity fleet in the Free Systems and the Free Systems 7th has been in contact with them. With the 7th fleet in contact with them I am sure that the people there will be safe as the charity fleet is unarmed.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 pm

**HEM**
Sector General Palomedes,
This is a dicey subject, about a year ago many of my contractors were captured by E-strain who implanted larva in their heads. Fort Lendill found a nano/pharmaceutical combo that forces it to be dormant.

Enclosed are the 60 identifications of those who were infected. I will make sure they don't leave Blackheart controlled worlds until they get their special passports and identifications.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 am

Encrypted to Blackheart only

Director,

Thank you for being forthcoming. We will register them immediately and passports will be delivered to you.
They will be allowed normal travel with expedited screening at all checkpoints. With these passports travel should be fine, safe and quick.

All travel to Earth and Mars are currently restricted by executive order of the Board of Directors.

consider the sixty registered. Remind them not to switch passports, they are biologically linked to the passport holder.

Sector General Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
150/150  (150/150)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down