Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7

4 posters

Go down

Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7 Empty Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 am

Hi all,

Yes I do realize alot of construction threads need to be updated. This weekend, 4th of July weekend, will be my focus to get everything in the construction threads and housekeeping threads and research updates done.

Thank you for your patience,
Brandon

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7 Empty Re: Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:19 am

Its all good, you run this forum with like 20 people bitching at you the whole time on top of your normal job. Pretty sure you are allowed to let a few dates slip farao

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7 Empty Re: Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:35 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:Its all good, you run this forum with like 20 people bitching at you the whole time on top of your normal job. Pretty sure you are allowed to let a few dates slip farao

Wasn't 'Origins Con' or something like that this past week or weekend or something anyways? Cause that was the whole reason for the later than normal lockouts wasn't it?

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 am

Correct,

I was away in Columbus Ohio for the excitement that was Origins Con.

In fact I will be away next week for Connecticon up in CT, so I really have the window of this weekend to get the character sheets ready for the big fights coming up against the Fleets of Fate Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 am

Admin wrote:Correct,

I was away in Columbus Ohio for the excitement that was Origins Con.

In fact I will be away next week for Connecticon up in CT, so I really have the window of this weekend to get the character sheets ready for the big fights coming up against the Fleets of Fate Twisted Evil

Oooooooo! I'll get my Soul Ripping ready to add new peoples to my collection!

What could be better than possessing the souls of an extinct/banished legion from another dimensiom?! It's like a nerds trading card or collectible dream!

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Okay everyone, construction Done BUT!!! I am hitting the housekeeping tonight so please don't post any corrections here OR there YET. I will post at the end of the Housekeeping thread, then you can jump on and start posting any errors here OR there in the Housekeeping thread.

Ok runnning out to take Dog for a walk, be back in a bit to start the Housekeeping thread.

P.S. I need to see if I can get these portions automated. Way too much paperwork and accounting
which involves Math, not my strong suit. afro

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:15 pm

WOOOOOO!

I finally got mah new ships! Thanks for the hard work, and the math. At least my updates are only once every two months Wink.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7 Left_bar_bleue120/120Huge Construction update being Done this weekend with the end of week 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down